Votes: 91 12.7%
  • April 8-12

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • April 15-19

Votes: 133 18.5%
  • April 22-26

Votes: 105 14.6%

• Total voters
I'm just amazed how many places still have a full week for spring break. Our district does a 4-day weekend.

That's all I've ever known.....a full week. I cannot imagine not having that. We get a full week for spring break and a full week for Thanksgiving break.

I swear our parish (county to everyone outside of Louisiana) had some new people come in to "shake things up." They've gone wonky on our calendar this school year and changed the normal way of doing things.

Anyway--we have 4/15-4/22 off. Makes no sense to me. We used to get Thursday before Easter-the Friday after. ALWAYS.

They also made fall break the week AFTER Columbus Day. So weird.

I was curious as to how Disney's new daily ticket prices might correlate to our little unofficial Spring Break poll on this thread. This chart is the average one-day ticket price for the week beginning with each date. It kind of tracks the poll to some extent, but it's not spot on. Note, I did Monday-Sunday for the weekly averages... results would be slightly different if I had done, say, Saturday-Friday, for example.

No hard conclusions one way or the other here, just some data. You definitely see the Easter influence!

Spring Break Ticket Prices.png

Another LI, NY here, we're the Fri before & week after Easter for our Spring Break. Just don't tell DH's school (he's a teacher) that we're taking the Thursday before too:rolleyes1

We are in MA and our spring break always correlates to Patriot's Day (Boston Marathon Monday), which some years coincides with Easter and others is far from it. I try to avoid doing Disney on the years it correlates with the weekend before or after Easter... We were there April this year (along with a lot of families form our school, since we ran into all of them!), and the crowds were totally manageable. We were there April 13-22, which I bet will compare to the first two weeks of April this year. Really nice weather - we did the pools and water parks, but it still wasn't so hot you were miserable. We are headed back for Thanksgiving week and I am bracing myself for it to be very crowded (which is ok, I know what I'm getting into since we do this every two years). Thanks for the poll, it's very interesting!

Our D attends a private school in Michigan, and she has two weeks off for Spring Break -- March 18-22 and March 25-29.

I'm surprised to see that anyone has Spring Break the last week of February! We just booked an adults-only trip from 2/23-3/2 for H's birthday, and I told him that I thought the timing would be great because it would be after President's Day and before any Spring Breaks would start. Shows what I know!:hyper:

We are April 15-22 in Ohio, but I know a lot of our area schools are off different weeks earlier than we are. I did find this website helpful though: https://publicholidays.us/school-holidays/florida/ Looks like only two districts in Florida are off that entire week, with several being off Good Friday and maybe the day before Good Friday.

We will be there April 11-20. Hoping the crowds aren’t horrible and the weather will be good. Since 2 in our party of 6 are teachers, Spring Break it is. (Summertime is not an option...too hot and humid for us Californians!)

Richmond Va suburbs just changed from the week after Easter to the first week of April. (4/1-5) Totally messes with the Masters Tournament.

March 11-15 here in Texas (San Antonio area). We always have the 2nd full week of March off for Spring Break.

My daughter attends a college in Minneapolis and her spring break is March 18-22.

My boys' school district in NE Wisconsin is March 25-29.

Our break in Georgia is April 1-5. We are coming in on April 3 for RunDisney Star Wars Rival Run weekend.

Last edited:
I'm late seeing this, and the poll has closed, but our spring break dates for Leesburg GA are April 1st-5th :)

I wish this pool could be re-opened, what with so many people getting worrisome information from the TP crowd calendars. Would love to get some additional data.

I wish this pool could be re-opened, what with so many people getting worrisome information from the TP crowd calendars. Would love to get some additional data.
I am wondering what the worrisome data js that you are getting from TP regarding crowds?

Even though the poll is no longer open we can still continue the conversation. :)

Ha, I didn’t realize this thread is months old! Well, our spring break is March 3-10 if anyone still cares! Most of north Texas (DFW) is the week after though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter