Spring Break times?

8caliace

United States Air Force
Looking for some info from So Cal residents in regards to when local schools are on Spring Break for 2007. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Three things:
1. check the DL calendar - when DL increases hours they expect crowds
2. There are hundreds of USDs, Colleges, and Universities in SoCal and they all have different schedules - and their breaks are at different times
3. People take vacations at DL and the crowds are not just reflective of what is happening in the local area - so vacation-time in other areas also impacts DL crowds.

In other words early/mid-March is the beginning and it goes through the end of April. The majority of elementary school breaks will be the first couple weeks of April.

Oh my...Anaheim goes YEAR-ROUND! Yuck!!!! But I can see why they wouldn't want to add all their local kids to the summer crazy mix all at the same time.

Here in WA, we don't have spring break until first week of April....but even districts around our state aren't all at the same time.

I'm hoping not many in middle March since we'll be there then! :wizard:

challada said:
Oh my...Anaheim goes YEAR-ROUND! Yuck!!!! But I can see why they wouldn't want to add all their local kids to the summer crazy mix all at the same time.

The determination for year around schools has nothing to do with summer break. It has to do with school capacity and getting the most use out of the facility while impacting overcrowdedness. The schools that are year around are usually the ones with capacity issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter