• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring into May Exercise Challenge

I finished the month at 1160/900.

Thanks Dona

another 70 min. of cardio and 30 min. of dance class. That puts me at a grand total of 1915/1400 :banana:

Thurs 5/31 - please add another 90 mins

30 min walk outside before work
60 min instructors choice class at night

I didn't quite make it this month - guess I better try again next month. My final is 570/600

I did 595/450. Not bad. Most of it was doing some very strenuous cleaning in and extremely short amount of time, but I will take whatever I can get as long as I am active.

My total this month was just shy of my goal. I had 570/600. All I was missing was 30 minutes - darn it !!

I haven't been good at all about checking in this month, and only somewhat better about exercising. My final total for May is 1400/1500 min.

I know I do better when I get here more often so all I can say is that I plan to be around more often and exercise more in June. :cheer2:

Congrats to all those who finished the May challenge. We had a lot of people who went above and beyond their original time. Keep up the hard work in June.

Sorry it took so long to post. I have been sick since Mother's Day and it doesn't seem to be getting better. In fact I now have more symptoms so I am off to the dr's office tomorrow. Maybe she can find out what's wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter