Spring Sports Swap?

christinadei

<font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until
I really enjoyed the fall sports swap. I was hoping we could do a spring sports swap as well. We just signed ds up for his first year of T-ball and would love to do a swap for baseball/tball stuff. I know that soccer also starts in spring. What other sports do? Anyone interested? I'd be happy to host, unless the person who hosted the last one wants to (WDWmom)? :cheer2:

That would be great, my DD just signed up for Softball. I missed the Fall sports :( DD was a cheerleader and is now in basketball.

Thanks

I'd be happy to join.. I'm new at this so someone will have to explain it to me and give me a sample layout (or where to find one)..
My 2- ds's play soccer in the spring..and my dd runs track!!

My girls are in dance...ballet, tap, and jazz.

A friend of mine was waiting for the winter sports swap. She's interested in basketball and wrestling.

Not sure how many we want to add. I would be willing to host some of it if it gets to be too much.

Spring:

baseball
softball
t-ball
soccer
track

Winter:

basketball
wrestling

I would be up for baseball, track and basketball for sure.

Okay, we'll go ahead with teh spring and winter swap, since the winter one was missed. I'll be happy to host them both, unless anyone just wants to. Iv'e never hosted a swap before, so I"ll do a little research and fashion this one like the last one. So if anyone has any other sports they'd like to add, let me know, we'll try to set up swaps for each sport that someone wants, as long as there are other people to swap with!

Okay, I'm ready to start signups, but I want to get some feedback on how to organize it. I'll set up a category for each, and if we have less than about 4 participants in each group, we'll either allow people to sign up for more than one element in each group or we will cancel that one.

Also, should we make baseball/softball/t-ball one or seperate swaps for each?

What about dance? One group for ballet/jazz/tap or one for each.

The only reason I'm thinking of combining is that we may not have enough participants in each.

How about colors, I'd like to have everyone state their team colors at sign up and then we can make each element match each person's colors. I'm thinking of about 5 people in each group, so it shouldnt' be to hard to match them for 5 people?

What is everyones thoughts on all of this? I'll do it however you guys want.

It would be nice to have ballet, tap, and jazz as different groups.

However...if there aren't enough people interested in each, then they could be combined. I would, personally, just ask each of the group members which they would prefer so that they wouldn't get items with tap shoes on them when their child is in only ballet, etc.

I would separate baseball, softball, t-ball, too. Or at least try it and see how much interest there is in each one. they could always be combined.

Sign me up for softball! I would seperate the sports. Also, team colors...I will not know that till April as this is daughters first year of softball! Let us know when you want us to sign up for different elements! Great swap, I missed the fall, Soccer was full by the time i saw it.

Kelly

Okay, we'll seperate everything and see how signups go. I'll also do a new group for soccer, even though it was already done, we'll just see how interest goes. I'm going to put together the sign ups post now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!