Spring Training

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gone to Spring Training Baseball games in the WDW area? Anywhere you can get to without a car? We will also have 2 nights in Vero Beach. Thank you

This is the last year the Braves will play at the Wide World of Sports complex at Disney.

The sports complex is on the Disney transportation system, so you can go anywhere at WDW.

The Astros are nearby in Kissimmee. I'd suggest Uber or Lyft for that if you have no car.

Vero Beach has no spring training. If you had a car, you could drive to Port St. Lucie or Jupiter, but with no car the Braves or Astros are your best options.

This is the last year the Braves will play at the Wide World of Sports complex at Disney.

The sports complex is on the Disney transportation system, so you can go anywhere at WDW.

The Astros are nearby in Kissimmee. I'd suggest Uber or Lyft for that if you have no car.

Vero Beach has no spring training. If you had a car, you could drive to Port St. Lucie or Jupiter, but with no car the Braves or Astros are your best options.

The Astros are no longer in Kissimmee. They are now in West Palm Beach.

I should of known to not count on memory for spring training sites as the teams seem to move wherever they get a better offer these days.

The Tigers are in Lakeland. Probably the next closest to Disney but would need a car for that one. St Lucie is not too far from Vero..that is the Mets Spring Training location. Again, car would be necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter