Sprouting seeds

disneyfan55

DIS Veteran
I am trying to find out if anyone knows about sprouting dried bean seeds and if they can be used to sprout. I had read in a sprouting book that seeds can be purchased very inexpensively but I can only find sites where the seeds are 6/pound and up. Thanks for any help on this!

I asked a friend, and she said that any good health store (one that is busy) would have seeds in small amounts. You need a mason jar, a mesh lid, water and time. She says it is easy.

I asked a friend, and she said that any good health store (one that is busy) would have seeds in small amounts. You need a mason jar, a mesh lid, water and time. She says it is easy.

Thanks. Yes, I know you can get small amounts of seeds at a healthfood store, but I was wondering (since I read it in the Sprouting book) that seeds can be purchased very inexpensively and the cheapest I've found is about $6/pound. I was wondering if the beans purchased in the grocery store about $1/pound would work? I guess I will just try and see! Thank you again for checking!

The person to call about this topic is Kathryn Lippman. She knows everything about sprouts throughout the us. From growing them to having them delivered to your door. She can be reached at 561-626-4018 or at livingfood@bellsouth.net

Tell her that I recommended her and that I am attending Hippocrates. I am having a mtg with her on Monday so she can help me get set up for when I return home.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Max

I asked a friend about sprouts and she told me the above!

rwc

The person to call about this topic is Kathryn Lippman. She knows everything about sprouts throughout the us. From growing them to having them delivered to your door. She can be reached at 561-626-4018 or at livingfood@bellsouth.net

Tell her that I recommended her and that I am attending Hippocrates. I am having a mtg with her on Monday so she can help me get set up for when I return home.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Max

rwc

Thank you I will try to email

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Max

rwc

Thanks. I will try to email her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter