::spur of the moment trip!::

Hillary12.8.07

DIS Veteran
I just need to express my joy right now...my parents, DF and I had a trip planned to St. Augustine next weekend for mothers day, and a little trip for me before summer classes start. Well this morning my mom called and said she's been thinking and she wants to go to Disney instead, and would that be ok w/us??? Um OK!!!!!! So we're going from Sat 12th-Tues or Wed. Its a short trip, and my DF's first time ever, but thats ok bc we'll be back for a week in December! I'm so freakin excited! All my Disney talk got my mom to missing the world and she just decided last nite to change our plans and head down there. We're staying at Ft. Wilderness which I loove, yay!
Just had to share my happiness...:cool1:

Yeay! Have fun on your trip. The weather has been gorgeous here in Orlando lately so thats good :)

Do you camp at Ft Wilderness or do you stay in the cabins?

That's so great that DF will get to experience a taste of Disney in advance of the honeymoon. He's sure to be even more excited about returning in December!

We stayed in a motorhome at Ft. Wilderness most of the time we visited when we were kids. So much fun! We were just there on Friday to see Hoop Dee Doo and I was relieved to find out that not much had changed. (Except the buses. Didn't the buses used to be called Chip and Dale??)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter