• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR best building

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
I am going to be booking a week at Saratoga Springs for next March or April. We would like to be near the main pool and I wondered what the name of some of the buildings are that I should request. Also, what buildings face Downtown Disney?

Thanks for any information -- Jaylie

Good afternoon, the set of buildings near the main pool are called the Springs. The set of buildings that face and are closest to downtown disney are called Congress Park. The Congress Park buildings are a walk from the main pool and food area.

We like the Springs area with 2 small kids, the ability to be near the food and pool is a must.

Congress Park area does have a quiet pool. It is smaller than the main pool, but is relaxing.
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter