Ssr just me and kids

emmababy

DIS Veteran
Going over MLK weekend alone with 3 kids. Where should we ask for to be close to pools and bus?? Also easy access to DTD

The best kids pool is the paddock and that is the third bus stop out of five so not bad.

We stayed at SSR in Sept with our 3 small kids. Requested Paddock near the walkway to the Springs and got exactly that. Extremely convenient to the bus, pool and the walk to the main building was 5 min at most. The walkway to DTD was closed and I believe it will be until the Disney Springs construction is complete. Bus or boat were the only options to get there. the boat was much slower. We loved SSR and want to stay there again for sure :goodvibes

Best wishes on your solo trip with kids! Have fun planning! :thumbsup2

We were just there three weeks ago, you actually can walk to DTD. There is a guard gate near the last paddock building , if you walk out that you will be at the side walk to DTD where the old walkway came out to. You just don't have sidewalk to walk on at the driveway at the guard shack.

Thanks everyone. I am usually a BWV faithful as I hate buses. I have stayed at SSR once but never with the kids. And I have never been by myself with them!

A trip of firsts!! Think this trip we will stay in parks later and then once we leave we aren't coming back that day.

Is there a community hall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter