SSR Picture Link?

Didney Daddy

Owner Beach Club Villas and SSR
Does anybody have the link to the SSR picture I could put on my signature? Thanks!

How the new question is how do you get the image into your signature? Thought I could figure it out on my own, but boy was I wrong!

Hmmm, maybe the pop up is not working for you...try this...

In the signature text box, start a new line with
(no spaces). See if that works

Now it works, but I still don't get any pop up. Wonder if the pop blocker is killing it. Thanks Mike

Mike,
You're the best! Thanks for taking the time to break it down for me. It worked. Wahooooooooooo! :cheer2:

MikeDeeNY, you will love the place. Stayed there last June and I thought it was great. It does take lots of bashing on here, but that's all opinion. Let me know what you think when you do stay there.

Thanks bpmorely! That's so good to hear! Everyone has very strong opinions about their favorite resort - I'm glad to hear that SSR is someone's too!

Mike

No problem Mike. anything you need to know, just ask. They've done alot of work on the place since last June, but if I can answer I will. Have you stayed at any of the DVC's yet?

No we haven't. Have stayed in many of the regular resorts (Grand Flordian, Wilderness Lodge, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Polynesian, Beach Club), but never one of the DVC properties. We're looking forward to the experience of being welcomed as owners!

So you must know enough about WDW. Sounds like you've stayed at some nice places. I stayed at the Poly when I was about 7, so the whole place has been remolded since. We did the Caribean beach in 2004. But in the last year we've done 3 DVC's and we're doing the 4th in May. So far none of them has been a let down. They all have there pro's and con's.

PS. you must do ok to be able to afford the Grand Floridian. just kidding :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!