SSR Points 30 for Rent, 150 for Transfer $15PP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weathernlu

Drew Brees for president!
I have the following available:

30 October 2019 use year points for rent. I cannot do a transfer on these as I have already done a transfer in this use year. $15PP since it would probably only be enough points for 1 or 2 nights.
150 October 2020 use year points for transfer. Will only do a transfer of all 150 points for $15PP.

I have done over 10 transactions on the site via this rent/trade forum and have many references.

Thanks!

30 October 2019 use year points for rent. I cannot do a transfer on these as I have already done a transfer in this use year. $15PP since it would probably only be enough points for 1 or 2 nights.
150 October 2020 use year points for transfer. Will only do a transfer of all 150 points for $15PP.

I have done over 10 transactions on the site via this rent/trade forum and have many references.

Thanks!
I am interested in the 150 points

If above transfer doesn't work out, I'm interested in 116 point transfer.

Thank you.

Good morning anything available for Saturday December 14 or Sunday December 15? 2 adults and infant. Thank you!!

I could do a 116 point transfer but not 150 if you decide to do this please let me know with a PM. Thanks.

I am happy to take it.

Looking for 147 points for Aulani studio island garden view. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know

I could do a 116 point transfer but not 150 if you decide to do this please let me know with a PM. Thanks.

I need to try to transfer the whole 150 since I can only do one but I will let you know soon. Thanks!

AKL
5/29/20-6/6/20
2 adults, 2 kids

Hey, Saints fan!!! There is availability for those dates at AKL but in a 1 bedroom or higher only. The 1 bedroom is 230 points, standard view and 278 for the savanna view. I do not have enough points to do either of those, I only have a total of 180.

I am happy to take it.

Looking for 147 points for Aulani studio island garden view. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know

I do not see any availability for those dates.

Thanks!

Do you still have all the Oct 2020 points? I'm interested in a transfer. Initially renting seemed OK, but now that I'm seeing the 2021 points chart... I could use a few more 😉 Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter