SSR resale price

I have one that is at $95/pt almost loaded with 19/20 points. I figured that wasn't a bad price and I needed some cheap sleep around points to go with our BWV and CCV points.

Just sent an offer on 250 points , listed at $99pp full points for this year let’s see how this goes

We put our offer in at $98 for a 160 point contract with full 2020 points and 13 banked they wanted $110 for. We ended up with $100 a point and was happy with this. We could of probably gotten another contract with more points for lower cost, but we felt more comfortable with this amount, especially when dues come around.

Just had our offer accepted for SSR 😜 , agreed $94pp was listed at $99pp so a small saving , this was more than I expected to pay as hoping for $85-90 pp , I didn’t want to wait too long as wanted to book at 11 month window for Sep 2021. I know we could have waited to see if prices drop but it’s all speculation how things will pan out and to be honest it seems all the low price contracts were last month and they seem to be on the up.. ah well time will tell if I could have made a killer sale
we pay 2020 dues on 250 points and closing fees
250 points Sep UY

278 points for 2020
250 points for 2021

this is a perfect UY for us and I was looking for a contract with points on this year to either rent or bank .. wish me luck

This thread has me rethinking my original idea of buying AKV and going with SSR. We could use the SSR points to sample the DVC proprieties (we have food allergies, so a 1 bedroom with kitchen is our preferred accommodation).
Then we could sell the SSR and buy a different contract should we decide we NEED the 11 month booking window at a particular resort.

Plus I am an inveterate cheapskate and the low MF and low price are very attractive to me...

MBTigger SSR is a lovely resort albeit a bit dated but the ongoing refurbishment of the rooms are looking amazing , Great pools and a fab restaurant on site.
it’s great if you want to chill and relax ,Take a leisurely walk to Disney Springs on an evening which is so pretty with the bonus of more dining options, only downside for some is further to travel to parks
I think when the refurbishment is complete it will attract more business , price pp and MF are reasonable for a 2054 expiry contract

I did not get to D.S. when we went in January (for the first time in 10 years). We were to busy enjoying our stay at Kidani village. When the choice was "Get on a bus and visit the springs" or "walk outside and look at zebras and giraffes" we chose the latter. Which is why I was thinking of AKV for DVC.
As a west coaster we are much more likely to visit Aulani, I have given some serious thought to testing the bottom of AUL prices....

I did not get to D.S. when we went in January (for the first time in 10 years). We were to busy enjoying our stay at Kidani village. When the choice was "Get on a bus and visit the springs" or "walk outside and look at zebras and giraffes" we chose the latter. Which is why I was thinking of AKV for DVC.
As a west coaster we are much more likely to visit Aulani, I have given some serious thought to testing the bottom of AUL prices....

I live maybe 15 minutes away from Aulani and my "home" is AKL :rotfl2:

I've made several offers for SSR in the last 6 weeks(contracts in the 100-150 range.) The lowest price countered was $93 or 94, and that was my first contract offer.

Most have not even countered but have replied, "Full ask only."

I'm just keeping my cash in my pocket and waiting it out. :hourglass

ABE4DINSNEY I’ve been looking across lots of contracts for a while now , I wanted a Sep UY with loaded points , this was my first offer and price a little more than I wanted ,They wanted $99ppI offered $83pp but they countered Back at $96 Firm I countered back at $88 and They countered back at $96 we eventually ended up at $94 but I wanted to be in a position to book at 11 month window for Sep2021 So wanted sorting ASAP , I’m sure if you hold out you’ll get a good price but it’s just unpredictable at the moment good luck

ABE4DINSNEY I’ve been looking across lots of contracts for a while now , I wanted a Sep UY with loaded points , this was my first offer and price a little more than I wanted ,They wanted $99ppI offered $83pp but they countered Back at $96 Firm I countered back at $88 and They countered back at $96 we eventually ended up at $94 but I wanted to be in a position to book at 11 month window for Sep2021 So wanted sorting ASAP , I’m sure if you hold out you’ll get a good price but it’s just unpredictable at the moment good luck
Congratulations - you should have no problem with ROFR!

Paid deposit today and this is now in the hands of ROFR ,Hopefully contract will pass 😉 I’m gonna give myself a break from obsessing over the contracts as that’s all I’ve done over last 3 months 😂 title deeds being handled by Magic Vacation Title , so will sit back and wait, closing date Is 12/8/20 If not sooner
Did I mention just how EXCITED I AM 🤪🤪🤪

Paid deposit today and this is now in the hands of ROFR ,Hopefully contract will pass 😉 I’m gonna give myself a break from obsessing over the contracts as that’s all I’ve done over last 3 months 😂 title deeds being handled by Magic Vacation Title , so will sit back and wait, closing date Is 12/8/20 If not sooner
Did I mention just how EXCITED I AM 🤪🤪🤪
I finally passed ROFR from being submitted 4/24. I think you are golden. Mine passed SSR @ $90 for 200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!