SSR Thoughts & Recomendations

sne193

Earning My Ears
We are doing a split stay 11/27-11/30 at SSR & 11/30 - 12/2 at BLT (due to lack of availability at BLT). While staying at SSR we are in a 1BR, any thoughts or suggestions on the resort or villa.

Thank you in advance for your help!!!!

What are your interests at the resort? What's important to you?

:earsboy: Bill

My husband and I are traveling with our daughters ages two and three. We enjoy the time of year due to the holiday decorations and events. We enjoy going to the parks but I would really like to enjoy some of the other recreational activities the resorts have to offer. Ie campfires, wagon rides, etc.

We enjoy the pools the most at SSR, but if it is too cold to swim you might walk or take the boat over to Downtown Disney. I'm sure it will be decked out for the holidays. My kids love designing their own treat at Goofy's Candy Company, shopping, the Lego Store, etc. We did the hot air balloon once - Characters in Flight - and they thought that was pretty neat.

SSR is our home resort with BLT being our second home resort :goodvibes. We really enjoy everything about SSR, the whole resort is beautiful and has a serenity feeling to it. The first and only time we had stayed there was for 3 nights last January in a 1 bedroom and we were so impressed with the resort, we couldn't wait to come back. We stayed in Congress Park and had a great view of DTD Westside....my kids loved walking to and from DTD, however the walkway to DTD is closed right now because of the Disney Springs construction going on. We will be heading back to SSR in 35 days and cannot wait, we will be in a 1 bedroom again (love that the washer/dryer is in the villa and that there is a full size kitchen) but this time we will be there for 8 nights :cheer2:. For this trip I requested to be closest to the Paddock pool because it's a newer pool that has an awesome looking slide for our kids. I agree with BirdsOfPreyDave and check out the SSR FAQ thread, there is so much information about the resort that will help you out :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter