SSR tips - Current with COVID restrictions

WeLoveAriel0505

Yearning to be @ WDW with my family............
We are staying in a few weeks at SSR. Can you give some tips of what the resort is like.....what things we need to be aware of at this point?

Specifically how does the pool work with social distancing / limited capacity etc.?

Any intel / insights is appreciated!

I wasn’t at SSR, I was at the Poly this time. But I would assume the pools work the same. We wore masks until we got to the pools, after getting to the pool area we took them off, they are not required there. They had a cast member at the pool entrance to tell us the rules in place for covid and presumably to ensure capacity wasn’t exceeded. There were not many people at the pool so that was apparently not a problem when we were there. They had markers at the water slide to show you where to stand for social distancing. That’s about it.

They want you to mobile order QS at Artist Point.
It’s similar pool rules to the other resorts. Chairs are spaced out in groups and you aren’t supposed to move them. When done, fold the chair up so they know to clean before the next guest.

I’m not sure if it’s the cloudy weather or a temp change, but the pools at SSR haven’t felt as warm as I’m used to.

This. If you are in a standard room, request building #85 first, then building #81 second. Trust me. If you get one you will be very close to the Carriage House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter