SSR Tree House Villa Accessible room locations

sprymom

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to find a map which shows the location of the accessible Tree House Villas at SSR. They said there are 4, but I can’t find where they are located. Can someone please help me with this info? Thanks!😊👍

I have been trying to find a map which shows the location of the accessible Tree House Villas at SSR. They said there are 4, but I can’t find where they are located. Can someone please help me with this info? Thanks!😊👍

I've haven't seen one, yet. I hope someone can help you.

I've never stayed in the Treehouse villas at SSR but I have a couple images showing the locations of the accessible villas.

There's 1 accessible Treehouse villa that has a roll in shower. See the arrow below.

Accessible THV roll in shower.png

There are 3 accessible Treehouse villas that have a tub with rails. See the arrows below.

Accessible THV tub with rails.png

Did you watch Tim & Jenn's "staycation" video too? 😁 LOL

I admit - I have had the Tree House Villas on my Disney bucket list for *years*, so I get it - they are just charming to me, and I love love love the idea of staying in one with a river view, where I can hear the boats go by! Sadly, right now the Sassagoula fleet is not running, but it will again! (she said, with hope in her heart!)

Did you watch Tim & Jenn's "staycation" video too? 😁 LOL

I admit - I have had the Tree House Villas on my Disney bucket list for *years*, so I get it - they are just charming to me, and I love love love the idea of staying in one with a river view, where I can hear the boats go by! Sadly, right now the Sassagoula fleet is not running, but it will again! (she said, with hope in her heart!)

Full Tour Of Disney's Saratoga Treehouse Villas, Animal Kingdom DVC Party & Rare Characters Are Out! - Sep 7, 2016

Note - the following information (except where noted otherwise) was current as of June 2009. If you're counting on a particular room/bath configuration it's best to book that category and check with DVC to confirm.

I found a page with room numbers and details about the ramps leading up to the accessible villas:
Treehouse Accessible Villa – Entrance Ramp

Room numbers 7006 and 7007 share a ramp that splits off when it gets closer to the rooms.
Room numbers 7047 and 7048 share a similar ramp.

Room 7047 has a roll-in shower. Pictures and videos here

I did some more searching and found the Treehouse Villas resort map from 2013. The map shows the location of the accessible rooms (7006 and 7007 on the left/West/river side and 7047 and 7048 on the right/East/golf course side). However, comparing this map with the earlier maps showing accessible room locations reveals conflicting information about the room with the roll-in shower. So now I'm not sure if there's just one room with a roll-in shower (7047?) or several (7006 and 7047?). Both bathroom types (roll-in shower or tub with rails) are categories you can select when booking an accessible Treehouse Villa, so that's the best way to make sure you get what you want.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter