SSR Treehouse villa?

Daisyduck49

Mouseketeer
We are staying in a treehouse villa for the first time - any recommendations on which villa number to request? We would like to be close to the river and we will have a car. Thanks!

We stayed in unit 7037 and it was perfect. Right across from the pool, a very short walk to the boat, and probably most important was that it was close to the path to the Grandstand. We also had a nice view of the golf course. We skipped the THV buses and would grab it at the Grandstand instead of transferring. It was the first pickup so we always got seats and also the first drop off. This was a big time saver.

I woudn't want to be along the water right at the boat dock. They sound their whistles every time they dock and they are pretty loud. This goes on all day long.

I would just make a general request to be in the south end, close to the Grandstand walkway.

We loved the Treehouses and can't wait to go back there.

We requested south end, canal view and were placed in 7030, right next to the walkway to Grandstand, not far from the pool, and not too far from the boat dock. Good for those runs to Lego -- since I was the AP holder and had to go for the discount :confused3 Loved our THV stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter