SSR visit 4/2-4/8

mfin

Earning My Ears
The weather was perfect the entire week, so I am happy with my first trip home. I took my mom & 4 year old princess. Stayed at Congress Park - RM 2223 - studio - a pool and playground right behind our room and a short walk to the main pool. Walking was not an issue, for folks who haven't visited, SSR is big but a walk did us good with all the food we ate. Bus service was not an issue, longest wait was 15 minutes only b/c my 4 year old decided to push her stroller and we saw the MK bus leave. A bus manager was at the stop one morning, tracking the buses arrival and waiting for the report back at the destination. The main pool was not a far walk and afterwards appreciated the quietness of the location of our room. Just a short flight of steps from the main pool is the Artist's P for a bite to eat - take out or eat in. Since the weather was great, we walked to DTD one night, nice enjoyable stroll, not long by any means. I do not "do" parks every day nor did we fit all 4 parks in this trip - I limit the craziness and want down time to relax. We left for MK & MGM openings, went back for a nap & swim, and back to MK one night to get in a parade. The wait for the bus after the 10 pm parade was not long and not crowded. The only issue - garden grocer was a few hours late - no big deal but girlie was ready for bed. Next visit will try a 1 bedroom for grandma's sanity!

THank you so much for your trip report!~ :thanks:

It really sounds like you, DD and DGM had a wonderful visit home. So glad you had a relaxing time and got to enjoy your time with them in such a special place as :sunny: SSR.
Was it an all girl trip? princess: princess: princess:

~DW ::MinnieMo

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! We don't head *home* until January and I cannot WAIT!!!

We head "home" the first week of december. So nice to read some positive reports on SSR. We're very excited and counting off the days already. Thanks for your review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter