Sssh....don't tell anyone...we're cheating on CSR -- Contest -- Days 6 & 7--#3516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy, love all the pictures! The girls costumes are so adorable. :goodvibes

So glad you are enjoying OKW and the rest of your trip! That is a great location within the resort you are in, OKW is one of those where the location can really make or break!

Have fun!!!!

Day 5:

Day5015.jpg

What a cute picture! Which also means your son arrived safely as well! :woohoo: Keep on having fun! Can't believe today is 'day 6' for you! :hug:

Hi Kathy!!:goodvibes

I just got online today and saw all of your lovely pics!! I suppose I don't need to ask you if you're enjoying yourself then! The pics say it all!

Love the Duffy ears on Mark. Now, I don't know who looks more cuddly the real Duffy or him! Did you buy them?? Your safari themed shirt is so pretty! Very stylish and fitting for the AKL of course.

Aw, those sweet little girlies look adorable! And how cute are they with Andy? The princess dresses are really cute, how I love that age!

Love the CP pic! You all look like you're having a blast together. What I wouldn't give to be eating a CP breakfast today. We love it there, it never gets old.:goodvibes

It sure sounds like AKL was a big hit! Especially with your pretty giraffes strolling around. How are you going to tear yourself away for OKW??

It's been so fun to see little updates here, particularly for those of us not on Facebook. Have fun Kathy! Enjoy every moment.:hug: What a special trip so far.

Just wanted to pop in real quick & say "HI!". Looks like y'all are having a terrific time in Disney! So happy for y'all!

I also wanted to let you know that Reid got a postcard in the mail today from Mickey Mouse. Boy, was he surprised!

And here he is "reading" to me what Mickey wrote to him:

You are the best! :flower3: May y'all continue to have a safe & magical vacation! :wizard:

Just wanted to pop in real quick & say "HI!". Looks like y'all are having a terrific time in Disney! So happy for y'all!

I also wanted to let you know that Reid got a postcard in the mail today from Mickey Mouse. Boy, was he surprised!

And here he is "reading" to me what Mickey wrote to him:

You are the best! :flower3: May y'all continue to have a safe & magical vacation! :wizard:

your little man is so cute! what a sweet surprise for him :goodvibes

Hey Kathy! I'm loving all the pics and looks like you are all having a great time! :thumbsup2

We had a great trip and I'm hoping to start the TR tomorrow - will post link on my PTR :goodvibes

Thank You Kathy, DD got her postcard today also and she loved it. She is all giggly and happy that Mickey is thinking of her.

We arrived on Marco Island around 8:30 last night and went grocery shopping in a downpour.

We saw Nicki this morning, went to the beach and now the guys are playing shuffle board and swimming while I do laundry. Tonight is hibachi dinner. :yay::yay::yay:

We arrived on Marco Island around 8:30 last night and went grocery shopping in a downpour.

We saw Nicki this morning, went to the beach and now the guys are playing shuffle board and swimming while I do laundry. Tonight is hibachi dinner. :yay::yay::yay:

I can't believe your WDW stay is already over! :scared1:
But it seems you enjoyed it a lot. :thumbsup2

Also, glad to hear that you arrived at Marco Island safe and sound - enjoy your dinner tonight! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter