Sssh....don't tell anyone...we're cheating on CSR -- Contest -- Days 6 & 7--#3516

Status
Not open for further replies.
We arrived on Marco Island around 8:30 last night and went grocery shopping in a downpour.

We saw Nicki this morning, went to the beach and now the guys are playing shuffle board and swimming while I do laundry. Tonight is hibachi dinner. :yay::yay::yay:

Wow! Can't believe it was a week ago today we were heading to DTD to meet you. Where did this week go?!

Glad you made it safely to Marco Island. Laundry doesn't sound like too much fun, hurray for hibachi!! Enjoy yourselves!!

I'm glad that arrived at Marco Island safe and sound. I am sure that you'll need a little down time to recoup from all the park touring. Laundry? (where's the throwing up smiley?)

We received our postcards! Thanks so much!!! I'm pretty sure the kids slept with them under the pillow.

I can't wait to read all about your trip.

yuck to :laundy: but :yay: for a fun dinner tonight!

happy you made it there safely, enjoy the beach!

Had a great dinner with Nicki and Todd tonight. Tomorrow Mark takes Andy to the airport and I go shopping with Nicki.

For those who are participating in the Contest questions: REMINDER -- answers must be submitted by this Wednesday, October 5. If my PTR runs past the 250 pages, submit answers by PM or send me a PM for my email address. Prize has been purchased.

Had a great dinner with Nicki and Todd tonight. Tomorrow Mark takes Andy to the airport and I go shopping with Nicki.

For those who are participating in the Contest questions: REMINDER -- answers must be submitted by this Wednesday, October 5. If my PTR runs past the 250 pages, submit answers by PM or send me a PM for my email address. Prize has been purchased.

sorry Andy has to leave already, hope you made all sorts of great memories!

oh no stores watch out Kat and Nicki are heading your way :lmao:

We had a blast last night too! Now my trunk is empty, the cup holders are ready for Starbucks, gas tank is full and Thelma and Louise are ready to do some damage!

We had a blast last night too! Now my trunk is empty, the cup holders are ready for Starbucks, gas tank is full and Thelma and Louise are ready to do some damage!

just stay away from those cliffs ladies :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kathy, so glad you made it to Marco safely and all ready to have some fun with Nicki!

Andy looks like he had a great time as well!

Miss Sophia was VERY surprised to find Mickey & Minnie mail and wanted to call them to say thank you!!!:love: We tried, but no one answered, so I promised to tell them thank you for her....soooo

Thank you so very much!!! You made her day (at least!).:hug:

She carried it around all day yesterday, showing everyone and then put it on the fridge with the Disneyland Paris magnet from Karin & Tom.:goodvibes

Wow! Where did the last week go!?! Enjoy Marco Island and can't wait for the TR!

Cannot tell you how excited the kids were to get their Mickey & Minnie postcard in the mail! I picked them up from school and had the mail in the car and they were showing their friends. And told their friends "they were pretty sure they would get to go next summer since they didn't go this summer." :goodvibes I took pics of them and will get them posted!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for being so generous and thoughtful to send a little bit of magic their way!! :hug:

Day 8:

Day8019.jpg

Day8054.jpg

Day8055.jpg

:wave: Hi! Great pictures of you guys last night. And glad to hear that you and Nicki had a successful shopping day yesterday.

Wow...I never realized how tall you and Todd are and how freakin short me and Mark are :rotfl2:

Had no idea how tan I am either...time to lay off the pool! Every weekend since May has really caught up with me :lmao:

Hey Kathy, just poking in hoping that the 2nd part of your trip is going well. Was nice to meet you and Mark on Monday, even if it was only for a couple minutes. Everything with the CSR room charging stuff got settled, it only took me 3 trips to the front desk!

I've skimmed some of your updates since and I can tell you that I managed to stay dry on Monday night... mostly by hanging in my room and taking a nap until about 10pm when it was EMH time :p.

I'll probably? be back to skim a bit more, but no promises. I'm bad at these things when they become overwhelming (heck, I'm bad at these things when they're a page long).

Total photo count was around 2.8k (I think), so importing and processing is going to take awhile.

At any rate, hope all's well and you guys are still enjoying yourselves and each other :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter