Sssh....don't tell anyone...we're cheating on CSR -- Contest -- Days 6 & 7--#3516

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the pics Kathy!

Sounds like you had/are having a great time in Florida - can't wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

ACCKKK!! Gotta get my last two days answers in. I think I did the rest.

Day 6 (Wednesday, September 28)

1) Will Andy get to front of line at Rope Drop for mad dash for Fast Passes for Toy Story Mania? yes

2) What do we ride first: Toy Story Mania or Tower of Terror? TSM

3) If we get to the Animation Studios, which character will we get? Donald Duck

4) Will we find time for The Beauty & The Beast show? yes

5) What will Kathy do while Mark and Andy ride Rock & Roll Roller Coaster? SHop!

6) What, if any appetizer, will we get at 50's Prime Time? none

7) What time will we get to Epcot? 5pm

8) Will Kathy finally do Pick a Pearl? yes

9) Will we see Voices of Liberty this trip? yes

10) How many Grand Mariner slushies will Kathy have? one

11) Will Andy and Mark get a beer in every country? If not, how many countries? no - four

12) Will we make it until midnight at Epcot? no

Day 7 (Thursday, September 29)

1) Will we finally make Kona for breakfast or cancel again? yes you finally made it!

2) If we make it, what will Mark finally decide to order? The Big Kahuna

3) What will the first attraction at the MK be this last day at DW? Dumbo

4) Will we find Push this trip? Will he have a conversation with us again? yes and yes because you guys are so engaging

5) Who does Space Mountain? All three of us? None of us? all three of you

6) Will Mark try a Dole Whip this trip? yes

7) Will the Mayor or his wife stop by The Plaza while we are having lunch? yes

8) Girl or boy? Which will get the balloon in memory of my dad/Andy's grandpa? girl

9) Popcorn to go? of course!

10) What time will we say goodbye to the MK and head off to Nickiland? 3pm

Day 5:

Day5015.jpg

I LOVE this photo!!!!! OMG the girls are tooo absolutely adorable and Andy looks great. Did he get that shirt at WDW? It rocks!

I'm so glad you are having a fantastic time - your photos prove it. Looking forward to a TR!

Day 11

From last night; we took a walk on the dock and had a beer

Day11009.jpg

From tonight's dinner with Nicki and Todd

Day11112.jpg

Day11114.jpg

Can't believe tomorrow is our last day...not sure where those 12 days went. We fly home on Wednesday and I hope to start my TR Thursday or Friday. I'm afraid this page is going to reach the limit, but I will try to post a link here or I'll try to send as many of you a PM as I can with a link. Right now, the title looks like it will be: Uppy, Uppy Mr. Andy (but that could change).

Cute idea for a TR title. I have a feeling I know where that came from. Does it have anything to do with those two adorable little girls you were hanging out with?

Can't believe your trip is almost over. Seriously - this was one super fast 12 days!!!!!

Hi! I read your first post and I'll introduce myself as a single girl your son could get serious about ahaha I am teasing! I can't wait to read the rest of your report! Oh and we're nearly neighbors, I'm in Naperville!

Beautiful pictures! I'm subscribed to the TR so I will see you over there! :goodvibes

Amy, I saw you over there...thanks for following me over.

Hi! I read your first post and I'll introduce myself as a single girl your son could get serious about ahaha I am teasing! I can't wait to read the rest of your report! Oh and we're nearly neighbors, I'm in Naperville!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I think someone also offered on my dining reviews to "date" my son. He is rather good lucking if I do say so myself.

Thanks to all of you who have followed over to the TR...I appreciate your continued interest in our trip.

Tonight was a hard night...it was time to say goodbye to Nicki and Todd. These were taken BEFORE we went out to the cars and said goodbye and the tears started flowing.

Day12--ourlastdayonMarco036.jpg

Day12--ourlastdayonMarco034.jpg

Day 6 (Wednesday, September 28)

1) Will Andy get to front of line at Rope Drop for mad dash for Fast Passes for Toy Story Mania? Yes.

2) What do we ride first: Toy Story Mania or Tower of Terror? Hmm, I say TSM.

3) If we get to the Animation Studios, which character will we get? Pooh!

4) Will we find time for The Beauty & The Beast show? I hope so, it's very good! Yes.

5) What will Kathy do while Mark and Andy ride Rock & Roll Roller Coaster? Some window shopping?

6) What, if any appetizer, will we get at 50's Prime Time? Beer battered onion rings.

7) What time will we get to Epcot? I say about 6 o'clock.

8) Will Kathy finally do Pick a Pearl? Yup!

9) Will we see Voices of Liberty this trip? Yes.

10) How many Grand Mariner slushies will Kathy have? Well, I want to say several but that might look bad so I'll just say one :-)

11) Will Andy and Mark get a beer in every country? If not, how many countries? No, three.

12) Will we make it until midnight at Epcot? Why not! Yes!

Day 7 (Thursday, September 29)

1) Will we finally make Kona for breakfast or cancel again? Yes, you did especially after seeing all the yummy pics in Tim's TR!

2) If we make it, what will Mark finally decide to order? Tonga Toast.

3) What will the first attraction at the MK be this last day at DW? Pooh!

4) Will we find Push this trip? Will he have a conversation with us again? Sadly no.

5) Who does Space Mountain? All three of us? None of us? I say all of you!

6) Will Mark try a Dole Whip this trip? Heck ya, they're good!

7) Will the Mayor or his wife stop by The Plaza while we are having lunch? Yes, and they gave you honorary citizen badges for always highly recommending their restaurant!

8) Girl or boy? Which will get the balloon in memory of my dad/Andy's grandpa? Aw, this is so sweet Kat. I say girl.

9) Popcorn to go? Yup!

10) What time will we say goodbye to the MK and head off to Nickiland? 3:47pm, how's that for specific?

Answers in white above. Hope I got this in time so that I can wipe the floor with Marvie.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter