• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

St. Maarten Dolphin and Stingray Encounter?

Cara

DIS Veteran
I found this excursion online at the official Disney site, but I did not find it listed in any of the online navigators or excursions listings on other sites. Is this excursions still offered? Has anyone done this?? My daughter would love it, I'm sure! But goodness, it is pricey!

Cara

Anguilla Dolphin & Stingray Encounter (7 - 7.5 hours)

Swim, feed and play with dolphins while learning fascinating facts about them. There will be plenty of photo opportunities, so don't forget your camera (underwater cameras are not allowed in the water). For a perfect ending to a memorable morning, take time for fun and sun on the beach at beautiful Meads Bay, where you can enjoy an authentic Caribbean barbecue lunch.

Adult Price: $180 (ages 10 and above)
Child Price: $158 (ages 5-9)
Departure Time: 7:30 am

I do remember a dolphin encounter but not anything that involved stingrays on the Eastern. Plus I don't recall anything going to Anguilla ( an island I would like to see) maybe it is new?

YES!! Dsiney is finally offering 'Anquilla Dolphin & Stringray Encounter' on the Eastern cruise. It is a new adventure and it was listed in the Shore Excursion Info on Dec 14 cruise. Sorry, can't help as we did not purchase. Sounds wonderful!! :cool:

That is great news. I wanted to do this on my own, but was very nervous about leaving the island with non-Disney excursion. If I can just talk my family into it. My family is strangely afraid of animals:rolleyes: Does anyone know if you have to be 5 to go? DD will not turn 5 until October, we cruise in June.

Woohoo! Thank you 4nana! I'm so glad someone responded. We will have to save our pennies for this special excursion.

Cara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter