St.Thomas Beach recommendations ~

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
Hi,
Ok experienced travelers, I am counting on your help please :)
We would like to know which beach you have tried/prefer? I know a lot of people go to St Johns, but that is not in our plans. Our group will be doing St. Thomas on our own and have an all day guided tour to utilize our time there. It will include a 2+ hr beach visit, tour of highlights, shopping spree, Coral World and Parasailing for our adventurous men. For beach, our guide gave us a choice of Megan's Bay, Sappphire Bch or Coki Pt. He highly recommends Coki Bch as it is next to The Caribbean Water Spts & Parasailing and also great for snorkling. Tuff choice!
As always, thanx for your input. :) :cool: :teeth: ;)

If you plan to go to Coral World, then Coki Beach is the only beach you need to plan on. It's right there and you can enjoy the convenience of showers and locker rentals at Coral World. Great snorkeling there. The beach itself is somewhat small, but it's beautiful and it has everything you'll need. You'll have a great time.

Thanks for your input Dave! As always, I appreciate your advise and the wealth of info you offer on your site. I'm sure where ever we end up we will have a blast :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter