!st WDW trip! What kind of weather should we plan for?

BRANDIRN

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving at WDW March 17-23 for our first Disney vacation! We're not really sure what kind of weather we should plan for. I was thinking summer clothes, ya know like shorts and tea shirts. Am I way off? And is it usually warm enough for swimming, water parks and rides?

You should be able to swim. Shorts/tshirts should be fine during the day. I would pack long sleeves or light jackets and pants or capris for nighttime.

Check out one of the weather web-sites. You can see averages and record highs and lows. Closer to your trip you can see a 10-day forecast. The pools are heated, but the air temp may be cool. Just remember on here everyone has a different idea of what temp is comfortable for shorts and what isn't. It really depends on where you are from and what you are used to. We have had spring trips when it was way too cold for us to swim. I would pack for everything just to be sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter