Star -Spotting at Walt Disney World Florida....

Rhian

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen any famous people while visiting WDW? (I haven't :( )....

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo

my friends saw Drew Carey at Epcot, and they saw vanilla ice at the orlando airport

I haven't seen any walking around but we did see NSYNC perform at Epcot recording last years Christmas special for the perade<sp>

Please visit my web site:<html>
D_girl's Disney Web Page

tinkerbell.gif
dg2.gif

</html>

In 1998 when we arriveed at the hotel(Yacht Club) we saw Coolio arriving. He's not that big anymore but we still saw him.

I was once there during a soccer weekend at the Wide World of Sports and the players were staying at the same hotel as us. I have seen Youngstown perform twice and LFO. I was there when Rockin' Roller Coaster opened so Aerosmith was there but I stayed away from MGM that day. During an E-ride night I saw Grant Hill and two other bball players. Um, I forget who else I have seen.

A couple years ago, while at Animal Kingdom, we saw Micheal Eisner. We were down there in April, before Animal Kingdom officially opened, and anyone who was staying on property could go into AK for free, so we went. While we were in Gorilla Falls, we say Eisner with a bunch of other people.

I was at Magic Kingdom and I saw Mickey Mouse!!!!!!!

<center>2000 WESTHILL HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING KING</center>

USF: 4/17/99; IOA: 7/14/00; WDW, USF, IOA:4/01

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/SmackDownHotel">My Webpage(Dudleyville)</a>

I can't belive it we must have been at WDW because I saw Mickey there to, wow that is just amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!