Star Tours DL vs. WDW?

I’ve never ridden RnR but I’ve always felt extremely secure on IC. You can pull the restraint/harness down pretty far. I often accidentally pull it down so far that I can’t put my arms up.

Isn’t this the one that doesn’t really make you as sleepy?

Yes, I find that Meclizine does not make me sleepy (unlike Dramamine which does have that effect.) I take it every morning at Disneyland so I don't even have to think about feeling nauseous on any rides! The other stuff not only makes me sleepy, but has a "hangover" effect on me.

I’ve never ridden RnR but I’ve always felt extremely secure on IC. You can pull the restraint/harness down pretty far. I often accidentally pull it down so far that I can’t put my arms up.
The RnR ride start sequence with the electromagnets and the fact that RnR does go inverted like IC makes them similar. One huge difference is that RnR is in the dark - it's theme is a fast ride at night across LA to a concert for Aerosmith. It is one of my favorites at WDW. A perfectly themed ride.

OP, as I said the IC ride has shoulder bars like RnR. I agree with the PP it does feel secure. But if you had a scary/unsafe feeling on RnR then IC may have the same effect. Except for the fact you can see everything (at least in the day time!) is what makes it perhaps a little less uncertain.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter