STAR TOURS HAS SINGLE RIDER?!?!?!

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I just noticed on the Disneyland app that Star Tours has single rider? I looked it up and apparently it’s been there for the last couple months, which means I missed it during my April trip. Does it work well like RSR or Space or is it awful like IJ?

There were reports a while back about entering through the exit and dealing with the crowd of people coming down the ramp and exiting the ride. So maybe worse than IJ.

Weird. It doesn't list it on the ride description, but it does on the Single Rider map.

Unfortunately I get sick on this one, so my seat needs to be in a specific spot... So I wouldn't be able to use it :( But great for those that can!

My kids use it. They ask the CM at the front of the regular line if SR is open and when it is (which is often), they are told to enter through the exit. It's always been a very short wait for them.

Thanks for the info! We love single rider but never realized you could use it on ST! We were there in April as well and had no idea.

When I was there in February they had just finished a trial run of this. I didn't know that it was back, though. As a solo traveler I am always on the lookout for single rider lines...but I try to experience the whole waiting area at least once if I can with a shorter wait. Single riders can miss a lot in ambiance.

now this is game changer for me, I love doing Star Tours multiple times and usually just pull multiple fastpasses. now I can do both, pull a fastpass, then single rider and just alternate :)

That’s fantastic news! Last time we were there was just after the Space Mountain SR started and it is amazing. The kids went on 8 times in a row in the short time we had just before we had to go to the airport. Next time I guess we will alternate between Space and Star Tours!

That’s fantastic news! Last time we were there was just after the Space Mountain SR started and it is amazing. The kids went on 8 times in a row in the short time we had just before we had to go to the airport. Next time I guess we will alternate between Space and Star Tours!

Shut The Front Door! Space now has a single rider line? When did this happen? It was down when I was there last...

I’m sitting near the Star Tours exit now. A CM I know that works the ride tells me that, yes, they do in fact offer the single rider option. It opens after 10:00 a.m. and SRs enter through the exit.

Shut The Front Door! Space now has a single rider line? When did this happen? It was down when I was there last...
Oh, it is SO awesome as disneylover102 said! We almost always get on the ride within a couple of minutes at the longest :)

This is fantastic news. I cannot ride ST without getting motion sickness even with meds and since my DBF can ride it, we won't have to get a fast pass for him if the single rider line is open. :jumping1:

Yes and it’s AMAZING.
Oh, it is SO awesome as disneylover102 said! We almost always get on the ride within a couple of minutes at the longest :)

About a year and a half now. It’s through the exit. It’s sometimes closed. There’s a sign with an arrow if it's open.

Ahhhh!!! I'm so excited!! I almost always travel alone, so this is fantastic. Like I said, last trip SM was down, so I never heard about this. Can't wait for October!! Thanks!

For those who get motion sickness on ST...… close your eyes when you start to get that feeling. Open your eyes after that particular scene passes..... repeat if needed...… ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter