Star Tours

Mickey Fliers

DIS Veteran
What impact has StarTours had on TDL touring? Harding up tomorrow for the day and trying to decide what to hit first. FP to Star Tours and ride Pooh? Or just grab Pooh FP and come back to Star Tours?

Any advice?

The longest wait time lately has been for Splash. Star Tours was up to 80 minutes or so but because it load a lot of people doesn't seem to go that much higher than that. Pooh and Monsters and second longest waits then Space or Big Thunder, I think. Have you tried looking at the real time wait times on your mobile? I will give you a pretty good idea. What I recommend is to grab a Monsters FP, queue at Star Tours, get Pooh FP (Splash has single rider), then Space or Thunder.

Edit: It's important to note the crowd pattern has been changing as people become aware of where the FP for ST is. Before it would run out quite late in the day (2pm-3pm) and now it is running out earlier.

Thank you! I don't have an app for TDL. What is it called? We are headed out in about 30 min. Sending my son and his friends to TDS for his birthday while I take the other kids to TDL. Heat should be fun. haha

Thank you! I don't have an app for TDL. What is it called? We are headed out in about 30 min. Sending my son and his friends to TDS for his birthday while I take the other kids to TDL. Heat should be fun. haha

It's not an app. just the mobile website tokyodisneyresort.co.jp

Click the park you want to check the attractions and then attraction wait times. It will ask you to fill out a quick survey ( only the first time) then take you to a drop down menu by land. It also let's you know if FP is available or out. Have fun today and take care in the heat! We may got to TDL for a bit in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter