Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular in 2019?

mickeyfanachey1999

DIS Veteran
I was just checking the website for evening entertainment for our trip in April and there is no mention of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular. It is listed in January but ends on the 31st. Is there word of this show not continuing after January? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything so if this has been discussed I apologize.

Fireworks/Entertainment calendars are not updated that far out. They are often updated only a few months out so keep watching it should be added.

Fireworks/Entertainment calendars are not updated that far out. They are often updated only a few months out so keep watching it should be added.

Thanks, RTEETZ. I was just getting worried when I saw HEA, Illuminations, Fantasmic and Rivers of Light but no Star Wars. I really like that show and want my youngest to get to see it. I'll keep checking back.

Quick question -- It looks like the Star Wars Fireworks at HS usually start 30 minutes after Fantasmic. For this October-January, Fantasmic is at 8:00 and the fireworks are at 8:30.

At the end of March when I'll be there, the fireworks have not yet been scheduled, but Fantasmic is scheduled for 8:30pm. Does that mean a good estimate for booking ADRs is 9:00pm for the Star Wars fireworks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter