Star Wars Coke Bottles

TSA is NO longer banning them as they now know what to look for in these things, I brought 3 home with no issues BUT i can say the bag I placed them in was opened by TSA as I found a note in the bag letting me know they inspected it.........

We brought it's home last Saturday with no issues
Empty. Lid on. No added inspection
Maybe it was from having 3?

Honestly I'm guessing they were never banned in truth. I know what was said when someone asked but I'm talking in real life situations. I think folks continued to bring them the whole time

Honestly I'm guessing they were never banned in truth. I know what was said when someone asked but I'm talking in real life situations. I think folks continued to bring them the whole time

Thinking of it, some passengers need to re-clear security when they have a connection, and those TSA agents might not know the bottles so well than those at LAX/MCO. I believe this is where the official announcement helps.

Just a warning in case you take them home. I bought 3 and all of them were flat by the time I opened them. It seems that you do not need much movement to loose the vacuum seal due to the cap design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter