Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Final Trailer & Tickets PSA

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
Star Wars tickets should go on sale tonight. There is a trailer during Monday Night Football but I have confirmed that tickets go on sale at 7 PM (Central) at my local theater. I recommend checking and being prepared for ticket sites to experience heavy traffic. I am gunning for some IMAX tix myself, but they are limited here as we only have the one theater. Good luck everyone!

Star Wars tickets should go on sale tonight. There is a trailer during Monday Night Football but I have confirmed that tickets go on sale at 7 PM (Central) at my local theater. I recommend checking and being prepared for ticket sites to experience heavy traffic. I am gunning for some IMAX tix myself, but they are limited here as we only have the one theater. Good luck everyone!

It’s going to be great. Also today is Carrie fishers birthday.

If you go to a theatre that you pick your seats and your picky where you sit at. I will get them now.

Limited, sure. But not forever. If it's sold out on one day, just go the next. No one is going to get shut out from seeing the movie. :)

Limited, sure. But not forever. If it's sold out on one day, just go the next. No one is going to get shut out from seeing the movie. :)

Well, of course, but a lot of us like to hit the opening night show - and there is only one IMAX theater in my town so they go quick! Not a big deal of course.

Well, of course, but a lot of us like to hit the opening night show - and there is only one IMAX theater in my town so they go quick! Not a big deal of course.
I guess there's a rush from trying to see it "first", but it was just never my thing. I have to wait for the crowds of grown men in costumes waving plastic swords at each other to die down. Plus, I really dislike those uncomfortable chills that come along with an audience collectively applauding because the title screen comes up or their favorite character comes on the screen. This isn't the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Shut up, settle down, and watch the movie. But then, I've never liked crowded theaters to begin with. I'm fine with waiting until the tail end of the run when I can sit in a quieter theater.

I envy you guys. You saw The Last Jedi and still want to see this one. I wish.
You're being kind by skipping over "The Force Awakens". These films have been going downhill pretty steadily.

Even with the prequels, after the first one was released, I skipped seeing the second one in theaters. And if you went back and told a 10-year-old me that I would not be seeing a Star Wars film in the theater, I'd have said you were crazy.

You're being kind by skipping over "The Force Awakens". These films have been going downhill pretty steadily.

Even with the prequels, after the first one was released, I skipped seeing the second one in theaters. And if you went back and told a 10-year-old me that I would not be seeing a Star Wars film in the theater, I'd have said you were crazy.

I'm with you on that!.... I can't even bring myself to watch the trailers anymore.

I'm with you on that!.... I can't even bring myself to watch the trailers anymore.
Anything 7-year-old me imagined in his head about the whole stealing of the Death Star plans had to be more along the lines of what Lucas had in mind, over that schlock Disney contrived as the story line.

I guess there's a rush from trying to see it "first", but it was just never my thing. I have to wait for the crowds of grown men in costumes waving plastic swords at each other to die down. Plus, I really dislike those uncomfortable chills that come along with an audience collectively applauding because the title screen comes up or their favorite character comes on the screen. This isn't the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Shut up, settle down, and watch the movie. But then, I've never liked crowded theaters to begin with. I'm fine with waiting until the tail end of the run when I can sit in a quieter theater.

I get that. I have been leaning away from the crowded shows myself for most things lately, but Star Wars? I'll make an exception there. The energy of the fans is part of the fun! I'll likely see it a couple of time anyway, and I will definitely wait for a quieter time for a rewatch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter