Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Atmosphere/Entertainment/Interactivity

Vi Moradi, Resistance spy, first introduced in 2017's Phasma, and soon to star in Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (both by Delilah S. Dawson!) due out August 27!

PS I love her.

I'm curious if there are more 'triggers' your droid can activate while in the land other than your droid reacting when the First Order walk by...

Is the droid supposed to do anything when you get home? Everyone talks about it interacting with the land. I can't vision thousands of these things running around the land. lol. Are they reading in their boxes?

Is the droid supposed to do anything when you get home? Everyone talks about it interacting with the land. I can't vision thousands of these things running around the land. lol. Are they reading in their boxes?
Yes they are interacting in their backpacks or boxes. You’re not allowed to run them all over the land.

This is such a clever and neat idea and it looks professionally made! I can see Disney jumping on this quick!

It's super cool, but apparently at least one person has been made to get rid of theirs before being allowed into the park. I guess it does look a little suspicious.

Similar to those small BB-8 or R2's from Sphero. You can play with it and annoy your pets ;)
but unlike the Sphero it won't interact with the movies
I think the coolest thing about this and build a lightsaber is that it's your design, you know. Even though you are limited by the choice of colors and details, it's still yours....and yes I will be annoying the heck out of my dog

but unlike the Sphero it won't interact with the movies
I think the coolest thing about this and build a lightsaber is that it's your design, you know. Even though you are limited by the choice of colors and details, it's still yours....and yes I will be annoying the heck out of my dog
Yeah I can't wait to build my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!