Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Atmosphere/Entertainment/Interactivity

I posted in another thread but the update just went live for Play Disney Parks. The Datapad is live!

when I try to do the data pad thing I get the “must enable Bluetooth” error. But Bluetooth IS enabled.

does this mean I have to be at the park for that to work?

when I try to do the data pad thing I get the “must enable Bluetooth” error. But Bluetooth IS enabled.

does this mean I have to be at the park for that to work?
On my iPhone, I must enable both Location Services and Bluetooth specifically for the Disney Parks and Disney Play apps. I think both are found under the "Privacy" settings. I turn them on before entering the Park and then shut them both down on leaving.

FWIW, I think the Bluetooth setting must wait until the app has been launched inside the park at least once. That is, the app needs to have made a request for the setting before it shows up as configurable. Once it the request has been established, I can adjust the setting on/off at any time (at home, on the road, in the park, wherever).

We made the reservation for Droids under my son's name, can we modify it to my daughter's name?

We made the reservation for Droids under my son's name, can we modify it to my daughter's name?
When you check in and receive a return time to build your Droid, they don’t care about who builds it. They don’t write a name on the return ticket.

When you check in and receive a return time to build your Droid.....

So the reservation time is not really a reservation time? I am asking as I have Savi's @ 8:05 and expect that to hopefully be before 8:30 real time, but have the droids @ 9:15 so I hope I did not schedule them too close together.....??

Is the app the only entertainment feature? Any shows or non-app related entertainment?
Well you see Rey, Chewie, Kylo, Stormtroopers and Vi Moradi going about their day, Rey, chewie and Vi are by the resistance and docking bay areas trying to get Intel and stay away from first order.
Im assuming we'll get the first order mini stage show where the commander comes out and interacts with kylo before going on patrol.

For those looking to 100% the Datapad during your vacation, it's going to take you multiple visits to Batuu. I estimate around 12 hours to complete give or take with crowds. During my 4.5 hour AP Preview visit, I was able to unlock 15/41 Datapad achievements. There is one missable achievement called "Bankrupt" -- you need to earn exactly 350 credits and then accept the job to trade the Snowtrooper outfit for 350 credits. If you earn more, then you'll have to wait till the next big update (release date: TBD) when the Datapad will have Jobs you can buy with credits.

I was able to unlock 15/41 Datapad achievements.
Hmm. I have 17 of 39 earned ... but I’ve been playing only at DL, so far. I have the latest Play update. I wonder if the DataPad holds slightly different things for the different locations (DL vs DHS)? We’ll be at DHS in Sept ... hope playing both locations doesn’t mess things up! Ha, ha, ha ... I could see that happening soooo easily.

Hmm. I have 17 of 39 earned ... but I’ve been playing only at DL, so far. I have the latest Play update. I wonder if the DataPad holds slightly different things for the different locations (DL vs DHS)?

I can easily answer that. There are 39 but when you are on SR, here are the two new ones:

Marauder - Earned between 6,000 and 7,999 credits while working for Hondo Ohnaka.
Pirate - Erned between 8,000 and 9,999 credits while working for Hondo Ohnaka.

They will not show up until you've met the requirements for either. They also do not stack so if you earn the Pirate achievement first, you have to go on SR again and purposely earn fewer credits.

I can easily answer that. There are 39 but when you are on SR, here are the two new ones:

Marauder - Earned between 6,000 and 7,999 credits while working for Hondo Ohnaka.
AWESOME! Thank you!!

Flight of the Falcon is also not live for WDW but most likely will show up prior to the grand opening along with the Food & Wine 2019 achievement.

Can anyone here confirm if the High Roller achievement unlocks at 67k credits in the Datapad?

They will not show up until you've met the requirements for either. They also do not stack so if you earn the Pirate achievement first, you have to go on SR again and purposely earn fewer credits.
Thanks again for the above! Rode MFSR a few times over this past weekend. I gained Marauder when flying Left Pilot but husband did not get anything (Right Pilot same run). We both missed out together on a later run exceeding 10k by glitchy DataPad! He snagged Pirate on our last runs (separate runs due to using the Single Rider queue) as Engineer.

Now at 23 of 40 ... but not yet intentionally working the First Order jobs. I accidentally triggered Turn Coat by repeating a job I'd completed in mid-June (prior to opening) that I thought was innocent. I was simply attempting to regain stuff previously gained but lost via DataPad crashes. Imagine my surprise by the Turn Coat achievement. Well ... in that case ... I might as well explore First Order stuff when visiting DHS next month. ;)

In regards to the collectibles, I believe someone confirmed there are zero in the RotR queue when talking to CMs as well as PDP support.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!