Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Atmosphere/Entertainment/Interactivity

Rumor has it both coasts have the stuff in place for the reputation system inside Oga’s but they aren’t using it. Cast was apparently trained how to use it. It could be they expected large crowds and didn’t think it would work in that case with turning over such large amounts of people but it’s reportedly there.

Can anyone here confirm if the High Roller achievement unlocks at 67k credits in the Datapad?
It unlocked today for me as I crossed over 90k but the achievement itself claims 75k.

I am now up to 29 of 42 SWGE Achievements. Some seem to post late ... days late? Anyone have tips on unlocking the Play (not DataPad) achievement for Black Spire Explorer? Thx!

Anyone with ios 13 having trouble with the Disney Play app? It doesn’t think I have blutooth on so I can’t access my datapad. :(

Anyone with ios 13 having trouble with the Disney Play app? It doesn’t think I have blutooth on so I can’t access my datapad. :(
Hmm. Might have to go test. I updated to iOS 13 last night ... but haven’t entered a park, yet.

Editing to add: Looking at my iOS settings, the Privacy>Bluetooth settings no longer show Play as an app seeking BT sharing?? The Disney World app is still there ... but Play didn’t ask for BT sharing permission. Guessing that will require remedy?

FWIW, I just received a message in the Disney WDW app (not the Play app):
Disney WDW App said:
IOS 13 Users
We’ve noticed that you are using iOS 13. Unfortunately, the Unlock Door Feature is currently unavailable for Guests using this version. While we work towards a solution, please use your MagicBand to enter your room or stop by the Front Desk for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
iOS 13 update: My Play app asked for permission to access Bluetooth Sharing on entry to DAK and now shows up correctly in my device’s Settings>Privacy>Bluetooth. No errors to report from our time in DAK. We are now hopping to DHS for SWGE and will report back.

iOS 13 note: Agreed, I hit errors regarding Bluetooth immediately upon launching DataPad inside SWGE: “To unlock this experience Turn On Bluetooth.”

The screen offered instructions on the most basic Bluetooth setting (on/off from the control settings accessed via a swipe up from screen bottom) but dis not mention Settings>Privacy>Bluetooth. Best I know, my settings are correct but the DataPad won’t see them.

iOS 13 update: My Play app asked for permission to access Bluetooth Sharing on entry to DAK and now shows up correctly in my device’s Settings>Privacy>Bluetooth. No errors to report from our time in DAK. We are now hopping to DHS for SWGE and will report back.
iOS 13 note: Agreed, I hit errors regarding Bluetooth immediately upon launching DataPad inside SWGE: “To unlock this experience Turn On Bluetooth.”

The screen offered instructions on the most basic Bluetooth setting (on/off from the control settings accessed via a swipe up from screen bottom) but dis not mention Settings>Privacy>Bluetooth. Best I know, my settings are correct but the DataPad won’t see them.

Mine doesn’t ask for permission either and it’s not listed under the privacy settings. The MDE app is though. So just some of us are having problems. I sent an email earlier through the app.

When I opened the Disney Play app this morning, an alert popped up. It told ios13 users to delete the app and reinstall it. That worked. I wish I had thought of that yesterday.

When I opened the Disney Play app this morning, an alert popped up. It told ios13 users to delete the app and reinstall it. That worked. I wish I had thought of that yesterday.
Did you lose any of your data/achievements? Thx!

Edited to add: I deleted the app and re-installed. I did NOT lose my achievements. Phew!

Last edited:
No, everything is there. Achievements are tied to the account and not the app so there shouldn’t be problems with that.

I noticed when I was at GE East earlier last week there's a scannable crate that's missing near the back side of the Cantina. Did it get moved or did I just not see it?

Also, is there a way to time Dok Ondar so I can translate him without waiting for a long time in his shop? I got the tail end of his convo which allowed me to unlock Expert Linguist, but it wasn't enough to get the Translate marked as "completed".

I'm stumped too. It's not simply just being in GE
Finally got my "Black Spire Explorer" under Play Special Achievements on 10/11/19. The achievement blurb indicates that this is intended to be awarded on 1st visit to Galaxy's Edge: "Your first visit is now behind you ... but many more lie ahead!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!