Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

So just starting to try to gameplan for our Oct30-Nov9 trip--and since we are staying at our DVC at BWV--planned on spending a few mornings utilizing the EMH from 6-9AM. With that said, is there any specific gameplan for riding MF--other than trying to get there early enough? I don't think there any AP time-slot reservations (I think that was DL), so any other advice? I have been reading the forums--and most talk on here is about initial opening--so that is why I'm asking about Oct/Nov timeframe.

MFSR question--We will be there 9/4 and will utilize EMH at 6 am. We did FOP rope drop several times where the cast members basically walk you back to the ride and everyone basically has to go the route the CMs lead them. Does anyone yet know what path they will take us to get to MFSR entrance? My issue is that we will have strollers and kids who can't ride yet, but we all have to get to the ride's entrance in order to get that rider switch (so the CM can see the kids who are too small and scan the bands). It was kind of a nightmare with FOP and strollers so I've been studying the map to prepare as much as I can lol. I see that there is one side where there are stairs--They aren't going to make us go down the stairs, are they?! If so, I will have to ditch the strollers. Just trying to make our plan!

I'm also wondering if they may to RS passes in a different location, similar to how they do it on SDD. Ugh, I'm hoping to have even a tiny info before we go--we will be there the 7th day it's officially open. Anyway, let me know if anyone has any thoughts!

MFSR question--We will be there 9/4 and will utilize EMH at 6 am. We did FOP rope drop several times where the cast members basically walk you back to the ride and everyone basically has to go the route the CMs lead them. Does anyone yet know what path they will take us to get to MFSR entrance? My issue is that we will have strollers and kids who can't ride yet, but we all have to get to the ride's entrance in order to get that rider switch (so the CM can see the kids who are too small and scan the bands). It was kind of a nightmare with FOP and strollers so I've been studying the map to prepare as much as I can lol. I see that there is one side where there are stairs--They aren't going to make us go down the stairs, are they?! If so, I will have to ditch the strollers. Just trying to make our plan!

I'm also wondering if they may to RS passes in a different location, similar to how they do it on SDD. Ugh, I'm hoping to have even a tiny info before we go--we will be there the 7th day it's officially open. Anyway, let me know if anyone has any thoughts!
There aren’t stairs when you head to the Muppet area and on to SWGE.

There’s always Single Rider to use if you don’t want to walk with strollers en masse with the SWGE rope drop crowd.

There’s always Single Rider to use if you don’t want to walk with strollers en masse with the SWGE rope drop crowd.
Yeah, I just mean in front of Ronto Roasters and Docking Bay 7. On the map there are stairs there, so if they form the line through that area, We are gonna have to figure something else out. Of course I am just going off of a 2d animated map though, so maybe theres something I'm not seeing.

Awesome about single rider lane! I would still love to ride with my older 2 kids, hence the RS. But I will definitely use it as a back up!

Yeah, I just mean in front of Ronto Roasters and Docking Bay 7. On the map there are stairs there, so if they form the line through that area, We are gonna have to figure something else out. Of course I am just going off of a 2d animated map though, so maybe theres something I'm not seeing.

Awesome about single rider lane! I would still love to ride with my older 2 kids, hence the RS. But I will definitely use it as a back up!
They don’t form the line up the stairs - there’s no way they block merch and food venues. The line extends out past the MF.

There’s a large ramp to access the Marketplace and that won’t be blocked by the long MFSR line.

What do you do with your bags, droid, etc while on SR? Is it kept close to you? If someone stole my super expensive custom droid while leaving the ride I would not be very happy.

I wonder if the same will be true with the RotR ride?
That vehicle looks like Star Tours seating. Probably also placed on the floor of the seating area. ..@rteetz may have more info - he’s in the photo in the first post of this thread.

I wonder if the same will be true with the RotR ride?
That vehicle looks like Star Tours seating. Probably also placed on the floor of the seating area. ..@rteetz may have more info - he’s in the photo in the first post of this thread.
RotR is more like a Dinosaur style seating. Two rows of four with a seat belt across the waist. I sat in the ride vehicle at Star Wars celebration. The ride vehicle is trackless and not full of hydraulics like the dinosaur vehicle though,

RotR is more like a Dinosaur style seating. Two rows of four with a seat belt across the waist. I sat in the ride vehicle at Star Wars celebration. The ride vehicle is trackless and not full of hydraulics like the dinosaur vehicle though,
So if your lightsaber is on the floor, a person sitting next to you can kick it or step on it?

I would imagine you can just hold it standing instead of laying it down for RotR?
For MFSR you can bring it but have to lay it down

I would imagine you can just hold it standing instead of laying it down for RotR?
For MFSR you can bring it but have to lay it down
I’m not sure they would allow you to hold it up because of the drop. Someone could accidentally let go and it could hit someone then.

Do you think single rider will be open during the extra extra magic hours? I think at EE it is not open during extra magic hours and sometimes closes during the day as well.

Do you think single rider will be open during the extra extra magic hours? I think at EE it is not open during extra magic hours and sometimes closes during the day as well.
With the anticipated # of guests heading to MFSR, they’ll need Single Rider to fill every available seat to move all the guests through quickly.

Do you think you could have the light saber sent to your resort or held at guest services for you? Just like you can for other merchandise purchases.

How have the waits been for MFSR during AP previews?

It gets close to 15 minutes towards the end of the night. Single rider was a walk on so I was able to get off and then walk right back into the queuing area with the chess board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!