Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Wonder how they'll keep track of the 45 minute rule

It's a small enough bar that they can keep track, especially at the bar itself. Honestly, though, I could not spend 45 minutes in there. They blast the music so loud that it's not comfortable for more than 20 minutes or so.

It's a small enough bar that they can keep track, especially at the bar itself. Honestly, though, I could not spend 45 minutes in there. They blast the music so loud that it's not comfortable for more than 20 minutes or so.

And a lot of the area is standing room at the bar and high tables, not sitting. 45 minutes felt like plenty for us at DL.

Nothing yet regarding reservations for Oga’s at WDW, right? Same day, text back, etc...

I hope we get something. I really don't want to have to start drinking at 7am just to experience it lol

That’s not a common complaint so I don’t think many will have an issue with that. People seem to love the music more than anything.

The the website they got the reservation tab/dropdown ready. Just says no tables available

Now the question is, should I try for breakfast or lunch?

I got one for every day we plan to be in DHS on our September trip. So excited! Hopefully the souvenir mugs last long enough for me to get them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter