Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

My guess is that (like a PP stated) the TS will be in the new hotel (at least for WDW) when that opens.

Interesting thought. I wonder how they could do this though given that it sounds like the hotel will operate more like a cruise line. I would imagine that unless you are staying at the hotel you may not have access to it and any of the restaurants that would be on site. But until we know more about the hotel, this may all be speculative.

Interesting thought. I wonder how they could do this though given that it sounds like the hotel will operate more like a cruise line. I would imagine that unless you are staying at the hotel you may not have access to it and any of the restaurants that would be on site. But until we know more about the hotel, this may all be speculative.
Very unlikely the hotel factors into this at all.

Yeah, the hotel will likely have a TS but not something accessible to everyone.

The space the TS was supposed to go is still empty for the future.

Yeah, the hotel will likely have a TS but not something accessible to everyone.

The space the TS was supposed to go is still empty for the future.
I feel like they have definitely left SWGE open to future expansion. They’ve given us enough to be excited about, but not so much that we won’t want more a few years down the line.

According to EW they are berry and melon flavors. These are said to taste like smoothies.
melon "milk" sounds like the drink from the dessert party just without the alcohol (unless they have an alcoholic and non alcoholic version)
P9151234.jpg

melon "milk" sounds like the drink from the dessert party just without the alcohol (unless they have an alcoholic and non alcoholic version)
P9151234.jpg
Oga's Blue Bantha (blue milk) is non-alcoholic. The green may have an alcoholic version but its not specified.

This seems like they took the Pandora food and beverage model (including the liberal use of boba balls!) and scaled it up. Makes sense to stick with what works.

This is exactly what I was hoping for in terms of the food. Though I will say that the food does look like its pretty heavy on the kale and quinoa. However, I'm looking forward to the reviews and to see this in 2020!

Food and drink is looking pretty good. And interesting. Those drinks are pretty cool looking. The food, like others have said, was heavily modeled after pandora. That’s a good thing I feel. We really like lunch over there. I’m a big fan of the boba balls.

All this info coming out little by little is really looking good. I hope it all pulls together well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!