Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

The plate is what you can find at Satu’li in Pandora and in Tiffins. So perhaps they haven’t received their plates? It’s hard to say as they’ve had time to stock merchandise to get SWGE ready to open.

Sure hope so as Oga's does not have a single souvenir glass and or the beer flight listed, as been reading the beer flight is sold out in DL.....surely one thinks they will be there at the very least opening day......?

I asked about whether DDP will be accepted at DHS Galaxy’s Edge on the Disney Parks Blog a couple of weeks ago. It was confirmed that DDP will be accepted at Ronto’s, Docking Bay 7, and the milk stand, but not at Oga’s. From what I have seen from some photos, the DDP logo is visible on menus in GE.
So does this mean blue and green milk will be s snack credit?

Sure hope so as Oga's does not have a single souvenir glass and or the beer flight listed, as been reading the beer flight is sold out in DL.....surely one thinks they will be there at the very least opening day......?
My guess is they aren’t stocking Oga’s right now so that the CMs can’t deplete the supplies. CMs aren’t getting a discount on merchandise other than Droids and Sabers so that’s been limiting merch sales.

But dining-wise, Oga’s was out of coasters and boba flavors when we went to our DL reservation. Not a major disappointment but it’s SoCal...here in San Diego we can go to any yogurt shop or pho restaurant where boba is well-stocked. Yet, Disney couldn’t look to buy supplies from other sources until their shipment arrived? - rhetorical, I know. Disney just lets the guests deal with whatever experience they receive.

That DDP news is excellent because there is just nothing else I want to try in HS Planning on going for three half-day hops so I'll be able to try the roast, drinks, and ronto wrap provided that people don't complain before I get there and make them blandify the menus. I like burgers and hot dogs as much as the next person but if that's all you want to eat on vacation I feel pity for you.

Wow, that comparison of the 2 Shaak roast platters really highlights the lack of artistic flair and attention to detail that WDW suffers from with their food presentation. I have noticed that recently. Food, particularly CS food, at WDW tends to look just thrown together and unappetizing. Whereas, everything we eat at DLR is picture perfect, even something basic like burgers.

Wow, that comparison of the 2 Shaak roast platters really highlights the lack of artistic flair and attention to detail that WDW suffers from with their food presentation. I have noticed that recently. Food, particularly CS food, at WDW tends to look just thrown together and unappetizing. Whereas, everything we eat at DLR is picture perfect, even something basic like burgers.
That’s not across the board. Some things have gotten better at WDW. Newer places like Satuli Canteen are great.

That's so helpful, thank you! Do we have any thoughts/ideas on what happens after you are finished with these experiences? Will we need to leave the land after our Oga's reservation or be free to explore more?

Once you are in, you are good to stay as long as you want. I think this is going to play out similar to the way it did in DL. They may need to use boarding groups briefly in the first couple days or so, but I don't expect the land to reach capacity all the time, every day, for weeks on end.

They literally used the boarding group system for like 2 hours on opening day at DL. It hasn't been activated since.

Ooof...I already had a feeling Oga's would throw a wrench in my daily budgeting, but looking at those prices I think I'd better either rework my numbers to allow more for that day or plan on only having one drink.

Ooof...I already had a feeling Oga's would throw a wrench in my daily budgeting, but looking at those prices I think I'd better either rework my numbers to allow more for that day or plan on only having one drink.
I only plan on getting one drink anyway. We are going to eat at Docking Bay afterward, so if it truly is on the DDP, I’ll get a drink with my meal.

We have reservations for four - are they strict about all four ordering - what if one doesn't want anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter