Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I would guess maybe the Shaak roast sauce *could* potentially have added cream to it at WDW? Or it's just a typo. The sauce isn't creamy at DL...it's like a thin beefy gravy, most likely a wine reduction sauce. It could contain butter as well, I suppose?

I would ask for clarification on that.

As for spicy, the fried chicken dish is spicy in the chicken breading, not the gravy. My husband ordered the kids meal that has chicken, mac and cheese, and green beans and he said the chicken was quite spicy. So, it's not the gravy.

We LOVED the bits and that description is accurate. Yes, it sounds disgusting. I’m sure some people won’t like it (like anything) but we finished every last bite. If they sold the spread/dip in a jar we would buy it in the gift shop. It was fishy. And spicy.

I also loved the Black Spire Brew which has a similar “gross” sounding description... obviously not doing them any favors or selling it but we thought it was very good.
The fishy flavor is from seaweed!

funny you mentioned that. If you look in the center of the bar you will see several creatures in enclosures with eggs of different colors. These are the creatures that provide the "eggs" bobas) for all the drinks :) Here's a pic of my daughter but you can see one creature in the background
View attachment 427513
Ha! Well their intention paid off :)

Are they letting people queue to get in without a reservation, or is it strictly reservation only?
The CM was turning people away that didn’t have reservations during our preview time, but she did tell them to check back later to see if the line was low. No clue what will happen when it opens to the public.

Hi all, is there any word on whether the souvenir glasses at Ogas will be available at breakfast? Trying to decide if I need a reservation for later in the day in October. Thank you!

Hi all, is there any word on whether the souvenir glasses at Ogas will be available at breakfast? Trying to decide if I need a reservation for later in the day in October. Thank you!

Last weekend, I was there at 9am and the souvenir glasses were available. I got the Bloody Rancor, but the person next to me got a Yub Nub with the Endor mug.

It's not a drink so, no

Actually, it did during our preview. The only things that didn't count toward the 2-drink max were the overnight oats and the lava roll.

EDIT: Okay, I was totally thinking of the Oga's Obsession and whatever the alcoholic version is.
EDIT again! Okay, so the Rodian Ration IS the one I was thinking of originally and yes, they said it would count toward our 2-drink limit. The Batuu Bits might not, but I don't recall them saying either way about that.

Last edited:
Thanks to those who have shared food reviews so far. I have a couple of docking bay-related questions... not sure if anyone can answer yet, but what the heck.

We have a lot of dietary issues for medical reasons, hence the theme of the questions:

- I noticed that the shaak roast on the official HS allergy menu does not show as milk-safe. However, it was listed as milk-safe on the California menu. Anyone have any idea why only the HS version apparently contains dairy? Unless it’s just a typo.

- Again, for unfortunate medical reasons, I can’t handle anything even remotely hot-spicy. However, it seems like spicy is just the name of the game in GE... I’ve heard the popcorn is spicy, some drinks are spicy, the “meatballs” in the garden spread are spicy, and the gravy with the chicken is spicy. Is there anything on the counter sevice menu that isn’t spicy?

Thanks again. :)

Dh is lactose intolerant so we did ask and they told us the vegetable mash (the part we were concerned about) is made with olive oil, not dairy, so it was fine for him. Obviously that isn't the same as an allergy, so you'll have to ask for yourself and decide if you're okay with their answer at the time. Oh, and the ronto wrap is also dairy free as the dressing is mayo-based, not milk-based. Those were the two we specifically asked about.

For those interested in backstory. Here's Oga Garra (not Olga BTW)
OGA GARRA
The elusive local crime boss of Black Spire Outpost on Batuu, few have seen Oga in the flesh and have lived to tell the tale. She has earned an infamous, almost mythical reputation among smugglers, criminals, and prominent figures of the underworld. Even the mere mention of her name sets the locals on edge. Many local Batuuans wonder whether she’ll finally make an appearance now that the First Order has arrived on Black Spire Outpost, but she remains hidden, preferring to run her cantina and the outpost in the shadows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter