Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

So the Cantina will be selling the full alcoholic menu at 6am? I'll totally do it, but that's pretty early to start boozing.
If you look at post 1 of this thread you can see the breakfast menu. Now I think I read somewhere that they are serving full menu at 8 am in DL. Again we don't know what they'll do here

Apparently the metal sporks in Docking Bay 7 have been replaced with black plastic forks because people were walking off with the metal sporks. People are mad about the change but honestly, what did Disney think people were going to do? The sporks are cool, nobody's watching you, and they're easily slipped into a bag.

What Disney should do is ONLY give you a metal spork if you purchase it with your meal for, oh say, $5 extra. You get a souvenir, Disney gets your $5. If you don't want to spend the money, you get the plastic fork. That way nobody gets a cool metal spork they didn't pay for.

Apparently the metal sporks in Docking Bay 7 have been replaced with black plastic forks because people were walking off with the metal sporks. People are mad about the change but honestly, what did Disney think people were going to do? The sporks are cool, nobody's watching you, and they're easily slipped into a bag.

What Disney should do is ONLY give you a metal spork if you purchase it with your meal for, oh say, $5 extra. You get a souvenir, Disney gets your $5. If you don't want to spend the money, you get the plastic fork. That way nobody gets a cool metal spork they didn't pay for.
Sure they could've been smarter about it, but it just sucks that we can't have nice things nowadays. The sporks (among other things) were going on eBay for ridiculous prices. Why. Can't. People. Just. Be. Considerate. :headache:

So is it just me or are the offerings in GE a bit left if center? Did they shun standards like hamburgers b/c it’s supposed to be exotic food from a new planet? In full disclosure I’m not a “hot dog/chicken fingers only” guy, I’m all about different foods but it seems odd. Sadly I know a lot of people (and their children) who would complain they can’t get a fries or chicken fingers after waiting awhile to build a lazer sword ;).

So is it just me or are the offerings in GE a bit left if center? Did they shun standards like hamburgers b/c it’s supposed to be exotic food from a new planet? In full disclosure I’m not a “hot dog/chicken fingers only” guy, I’m all about different foods but it seems odd. Sadly I know a lot of people (and their children) who would complain they can’t get a fries or chicken fingers after waiting awhile to build a lazer sword ;).
It’s supposed to be different and “in world” which means no standard chicken fingers and hamburgers. But honestly it doesn’t seem like the flavor profiles are too crazy. They’re going more for the looks alien than the tastes alien.

People can always get hamburger and French fries and pizzas right outside of the land

How likely are they going to make Oga's Cantina waiting system similar to BBB? I have no idea how BBB works. Is it just like ADR?

How likely are they going to make Oga's Cantina waiting system similar to BBB? I have no idea how BBB works. Is it just like ADR?
According to this article, it's in the works. Don't think I had seen this posted but this is the first time I had seen confirmation that they were planning on a similar system (and it's the only time I've heard this, so take it with a grain of salt). Someone else with way more familiarity with BBB can pipe in but my understanding is that you should plan to make reservations as soon as you know when you're going, or as soon as they open availabilities. It would make a lot of sense to add this sort of reservation system so I'm sure they're at least looking into it.

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/06/...ar-wars-galaxys-edge-crowding-and-long-lines/

Reports are they took away the specially themed utensils in Docking Bay 7 and replaced them with normal ones. This is likely due to people continuing to steal them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!