Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I didn’t see this mentioned on the front page, but has it been announced whether the DDP will be accepted at SWGE at HS? Someone implied no on a different thread but I hadn’t seen that anywhere and google was not my friend here.
As of right now it is unknown if any of the SWGE dining locations will accept the DDP.

What time does Oga's switch over from breakfast menu items to lunch/dinner? We are booked with the AP preview from 9am - 1pm on the first day and we are more interested in sampling the lunch/dinner drinks more than the breakfast ones. Thanks!

I wasn't sure whether to put my question in the dining thread or the shopping & merchandise thread. Also, I did search but didn't see my questions asked and answered, so if it's somewhere in this forum already please accept my apologies for asking again.

1. I'm very interested in the Rancor Teeth and Board, how do the souvenir drinks work? If I order the beer flight, do we consume the beer and then take that specific board and cup set with us? Or do they give us a clean one to go?

2. What if I don't want the beer? Can I just pay full price and get a clean one without having to throw out the beer first? We just aren't drinkers so we haven't developed a taste for beer at all.

3. Do we have to carry these mugs around with us, or can they be sent to the front of the park to pick up later? We're going for the AP preview event and our trip is only a couple nights, so I know we can't have it sent to our resort.

3. Do we have to carry these mugs around with us, or can they be sent to the front of the park to pick up later? We're going for the AP preview event and our trip is only a couple nights, so I know we can't have it sent to our resort.
This is only a guess but I would think Oga’s won’t hold it and send it to the front of the park because they are a dining location and not a merch location. I’m honestly not sure how this has been handled in DL. It’s also been a question of mine because I want the set as well.

What time does Oga's switch over from breakfast menu items to lunch/dinner? We are booked with the AP preview from 9am - 1pm on the first day and we are more interested in sampling the lunch/dinner drinks more than the breakfast ones. Thanks!

They serve all the drinks at opening, but stop serving the breakfast drinks and food items somewhere around 11am-12noon.

I wasn't sure whether to put my question in the dining thread or the shopping & merchandise thread. Also, I did search but didn't see my questions asked and answered, so if it's somewhere in this forum already please accept my apologies for asking again.

1. I'm very interested in the Rancor Teeth and Board, how do the souvenir drinks work? If I order the beer flight, do we consume the beer and then take that specific board and cup set with us? Or do they give us a clean one to go?

2. What if I don't want the beer? Can I just pay full price and get a clean one without having to throw out the beer first? We just aren't drinkers so we haven't developed a taste for beer at all.

You get a clean souvenir mug to take home. Same with the rancor board. It will come in a box, wrapped up. You have to drink the beer flight, BUT I have heard they will give you hard cider in lieu of beer if you don't like beer. You do have to order the alcohol. I guess you could easily find someone to drink it for you if you really don't want it. But they will not just sell you the Board/Souvenir mug.

Yes, you have to carry it around. I do not believe you have the option of package pickup on these since Ogas isn't a retail location and isn't set up for this program. You can stash it in a locker, though.

I have already been directed to the allergen menu on page one that covers Docking Bay 7 - I have additional questions if anyone can help.

Do we know what top allergens are in the Kat Saka's popcorn? I see it's popped in coconut oil, but sometimes the flavorings include dairy or other allergens. I, personally, want to know if it's dairy allergy friendly because many flavored or candied popcorns are not.

Same dairy allergy concern for the Ronto Wrap. For me it's easy to make slaw and roasted meat without dairy and I can find naan and pita without dairy so I want to be hopeful, but I am consistently disappointed by these items containing diary when we try to eat away from home. (I have lots of experience on how and why these items are no longer dairy free in some cases - no need to debate that here.) I just want to know if anyone with a dairy allergy (or not) has asked if the Ronto Wrap or parts of the Ronto Wrap are dairy-free. TIA

Alcoholic options added to the Milk Stand
Blue Milk Cooler
Plant-based Dairy blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with alluring fruity characteristics featuring Bacardi Rum

$14.00

Green Milk Cooler
Plant-based Dairy blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with zippy Citrus and tropical characteristics featuring Corazon Blanco Tequila

Alcoholic options added to the Milk Stand
Blue Milk Cooler
Plant-based Dairy blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with alluring fruity characteristics featuring Bacardi Rum

$14.00

Green Milk Cooler
Plant-based Dairy blend of Coconut and Rice Milk with zippy Citrus and tropical characteristics featuring Corazon Blanco Tequila
Well, with adjectives like that, how can I say no? It IS still non-dairy though, right?

Glad to see the Felucian Garden Spread made it! I saw it on the menu on a video yesterday, and it's mentioned in the article @yulilin3 linked above. I may decide to try this in Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!