Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Reports are they took away the specially themed utensils in Docking Bay 7 and replaced them with normal ones. This is likely due to people continuing to steal them.

Literally the epitome of why we can’t have nice things. What is the matter with people?? Yes, they’re cool. I’d want one too. But steal one? Never.

Hope they return maybe with a purchase option (when in doubt, boost revenue)

Reports are they took away the specially themed utensils in Docking Bay 7 and replaced them with normal ones. This is likely due to people continuing to steal them.
From pics it looks like they finally got metal forks, we were given plastic forks and metal knives on Saturday.

True and they were showing up on Ebay too........ i know disney has better things to do but considering those items are stolen I wish they would get on Ebay to ban the people that do that.

Literally the epitome of why we can’t have nice things. What is the matter with people?? Yes, they’re cool. I’d want one too. But steal one? Never.

Hope they return maybe with a purchase option (when in doubt, boost revenue)

Having them for purchase would be good - then could do different special ones for holidays and stuff and next you know it becomes the next big collectible item

My verdict on the food we tried:

Blue Milk- better than expected, but hard to drink a lot of. 4 of us shared one. Taste was pretty mild...had a hint of fruitiness, but mostly tasted sweet. My 13 year old autistic and super picky son liked it the most, which was shocking.

Ronto wrap- AMAZING. Super flavorful REAL sausage (with a snappy casing and everything), perfectly cooked roasted pork, tasty slaw, good sauce, soft naan bread (it's not pita bread...Disney needs to clarify that). I will get this again and again.

Reservations for Savi’s Workshop and Oga’s Cantina
Beginning June 24, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will no longer require a reservation to access the land, although reservations will be required for Savi’s Workshop and Oga’s Cantina, which have very limited capacities. Guests wishing to book a reservation for these experiences may do so on the same day of their visit, beginning at 7 a.m., with a valid credit card. Reservations for both experiences will allow access into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the time of the reservation, so it will not be necessary to join a boarding group, if applicable, to enter the land to participate in a reserved experience. Please visit Disneyland.com/SavisWorkshop and Disneyland.com/Cantina for important details.

This is going to be tough - choosing where and which meal to try to eat in SWGE. I can only hold so much food! Reading reviews now and will continue once WDW’s versions open.

This is going to be tough - choosing where and which meal to try to eat in SWGE. I can only hold so much food! Reading reviews now and will continue once WDW’s versions open.

Is there a date that is scheduled when we can book Oga's in WDW?

I plan on being at MGM at 4:15 am and hoping to get into SWs land that morning.

Is there a date that is scheduled when we can book Oga's in WDW?

I plan on being at MGM at 4:15 am and hoping to get into SWs land that morning.
No, it is not confirmed that Oga's will have reservations in WDW yet. I imagine they will but those details are not yet available.

Is there an allergy menu posted? I read the one for Disneyland but honestly............ I don't remember where I found it. I assume WDWs would be exactly the same...... minus the one missing menu item.

I didn’t see this mentioned on the front page, but has it been announced whether the DDP will be accepted at SWGE at HS? Someone implied no on a different thread but I hadn’t seen that anywhere and google was not my friend here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!