Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Has there been any information released about mobile ordering ?
With just 1 ride to start, the food might be very popular.

Felucian Garden Spread looks like its a falafel I wonder how it will be spiced. I love the inclusion of plant based foods for the area food.

I thought I had read somewhere that one of the restaurants was TS. Maybe that was wishful thinking.
If the places are small with limited seating, that is not going to go well. I know thats why they say Ogas will have mainly standing tables.

Last edited:

I thought I had read somewhere that one of the restaurants was TS. Maybe that was wishful thinking.
If the places are small with limited seating, that is not going to go well. I know thats why they say Olgas will have mainly standing tables.

There was supposed to be a TS restaurant, but as of now it has not been built. They haven't put anything in the space where it was planned, so hopefully that's something they will add down the line!

If the places are small with limited seating, that is not going to go well. I know thats why they say Olgas will have mainly standing tables.
Oga's isn't a main dining venue. More drinks and maybe some smaller items. Docking Bay 7 is the main quick service and quite large. Think Satuli Canteen type. They also will have other food and drink stands within the land.

Is there anything to be worried about that all the dining options for the land currently say dining plans not accepted? Or is that just a by product that they are not currently open?

Is there anything to be worried about that all the dining options for the land currently say dining plans not accepted? Or is that just a by product that they are not currently open?
I think they will however there may be some confusion as its been said you won't see logos in the land such as the DDP logo indicating snacks, or coca-cola branded logos and such. This is all part of the theming.

I was just wondering are all the restaurants in Star Wars land going to be quick service, so I can’t book ?

Also can you get a alcohocic drink as part of the quick service dinning plan ?

I was just wondering are all the restaurants in Star Wars land going to be quick service, so I can’t book ?

All restaurants are qs and you ca get an alcoholic beverage with the dinning plan, but we're not sure if the dining plan will be accepted in swge

All are quick service. As of right now they haven't said anything about dining plans being accepted in SWGE but if they are, the same items would be included that are included at all other QS locations.

ADR's are only for Table service restaurants, and there is no TS dining in SWGE at this time

Exception being Be Our Guest - Breakfast & lunch. They can do it- and given there is no TS offering right now- they NEED to.

Do we have any idea how big Docking Bay 7 will be?

Exception being Be Our Guest - Breakfast & lunch. They can do it- and given there is no TS offering right now- they NEED to.

This is an excellent point. Unless they are going to limit entry into SWGE more generally, DB7 will be totally overwhelmed.

I have no real idea but I believe it's about as big Satu'li Canteen.
I don't think we NEED a TS, if you look at Pandora even on opening day the restaurant managed to absorb the crowds efficiently, obviously waits to order food were about a 30 to 45 min wait. But in SWGE there will be several other places to get food

Well if they do not add a TS place there is one area I won't visit. I am not that much of an admirer of the CS in WDW so start with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter