Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge News - Updated 2/28/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando was given an unofficial update that swge wont be opening until late fall, per the orlando paper. Im assuming a hard ticket opening in December rite before xmas following a regular open in 2020
Do you have a link to the article or the paper?

Orlando was given an unofficial update that swge wont be opening until late fall, per the orlando paper. Im assuming a hard ticket opening in December rite before xmas following a regular open in 2020
I didn't see any info in any Orlando news that I could find. Inside info of some sort? I noticed your account is relatively new and you've posted almost exclusively on SWGE.

I hope so. I have a reservation for the 2nd week of December next year, hoping GE will be open by then. Also, hoping Disney will have an early morning or late evening magic event that can be purchased. I know it would be very expensive, but I'd be willing to pay in order to avoid the crowds and madness!
On that note, would be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts about the most likely strategies for regulating SWGE access (upcharge events, extra hours, etc) on both coasts. Just booked our first Disneyland trip for early Nov 2019...

Looks like a bit of a blend of Star Tours, Mission Space with a bit of Great Movie Ride.
Falcon will have ST and MS elements for sure.

Resistance will be a trackless dark ride with a mix of screens and AAs probably similar to the Mystic Manor attraction in Hong Kong.

Looks promising

Just please don’t go the all screen route of universal for these rides ( forbidden journey is great though )

It’s Disney though so I have faith

Won't be all screens for Rise of the Resistance. Something like 200 AAs will be in the ride. Plus two AT-ATs.

At least initially, do we think they’ll be fastpasses just to get in the land or some other system of (upcharge?) timed entry?

WDWNT, "Based on the above image, there appears to be 6 seats in each cockpit."

No really? They only mention that IN THE VIDEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!