Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opening Day *August 29* Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DL announced procedures well in advance. I don’t understand why WDW isn’t. We would like to know if there is any reason to show up early. Have an early afternoon droid reservation so I’m not worried about access. Mom needed to know by today whether or not she should cancel her time off request for Wed in case we drive up that afternoon...she’s very frustrated with Disney.

Meh, I have our reservations in place, not going to be part of the 3-6am humanity crush so hopefully things will work out (saying this lightly as something would be nice) Cool thing is this time next week I will be in HS/SWGE...........
:banana:

:Taken:

Not for the 29th, but for the 30th and I don't know if it would even help if anyone knew in advance since I'm not familiar with the system's intricacies, but I have a reservation at Savi's for 8/30 at 3:05 pm that I need to cancel if anyone is interested. I'm not sure it would even work, but I could try to time my cancellation if it could do anyone any good. :flower3:

*If I don't hear from anyone by 9 pm tonight, I'll just go ahead and cancel it and let fate favor a random guest.

Last edited:
Not for the 29th, but for the 30th and I don't know if it would even help if anyone knew in advance since I'm not familiar with the system's intricacies, but I have a reservation at Savi's for 8/30 at 3:05 pm that I need to cancel if anyone is interested. I'm not sure it would even work, but I could try to time my cancellation if it could do anyone any good. :flower3:

*If I don't hear from anyone by 9 pm tonight, I'll just go ahead and cancel it and let fate favor a random guest.
Make sure to post this on the cancellation thread

How did I miss the news about reservations for Oga's / Savi's / Droid Depot? Seriously! I'm so bummed. We're going to be there opening day and throughout the weekend, but I never saw the news about the reservations, and of course they are all claimed. Is there any chance I can get one?

How did I miss the news about reservations for Oga's / Savi's / Droid Depot? Seriously! I'm so bummed. We're going to be there opening day and throughout the weekend, but I never saw the news about the reservations, and of course they are all claimed. Is there any chance I can get one?

Check the cancellation thread in this subforum. Check the website frequently as well as people are cancelling. I was able to move my droid reservation up several hours the other day, but I had been checking multiple times a day for a few weeks. When I got it, I had been refreshing every three minutes or so for about half an hour while I was reading.

I have 2 builder (that would get 4 people into the land) reservation for 8/31 at 955pm i was gonna cancel but can coordinate with u if u want it.

Interested. How do I contact you

Thanks so much, I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!