Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Opening Day *August 29* Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast member at disney springs confirmed that they treat each 1 person reservation to savis as a 2 person, so 2 people can get into the land with one res.
That is correct, when I was checking in this morning, I was specifically told the builder and 1 other person, the guy next to me was a bit upset that all 6 of his family was not going to be able to enter. In my group there was no more then that, the room is not that big and needs to to be kept small and personal as having little johnny running and screaming would have definitely ruined the experance.......

I still can’t believe that StarWars had a wait time of 75 mins at 5:30. Could it be because people are worried about the impending hurricane, so they cancelled their trips.

Nice. We were there second time today. Nice that there was no boarding pass tonight. Market place was not busy at all. Land felt more relaxed than this morning. Lights made everything much more interesting to see.

Another thing to note is that that if you go in the evening, Smugglers Run also now takes place at night rather than during the day. Very cool how they made the ride experience mirror what time it is (I assume this is happening at least - that's how it works at DL).

Looking at the new map, they should just make Grand Avenue, Jedi Training and Star Tours part of Galaxy's Edge. Nobody cares about The Muppets. The shops and restaurants there can be easily converted.

Nice. We were there second time today. Nice that there was no boarding pass tonight. Market place was not busy at all. Land felt more relaxed than this morning. Lights made everything much more interesting to see.
found the same. We were in park early and had boarding queue. Land was crazy. We did the rest of Hollywood Studios. However we saw land was open and did the ride. Everyone was happy. Tried to get everyone to eat there but kids liked toy story land for rides and wanted dinner elsewhere. Overall pretty fun day.

Most if not all single riders will be engineers. But definitely worth consideration vs 125 minute standby line
If I had to rank the positions, I’d put engineer in the middle. Slapping the button as the gunner gets old really fast, so I’d happily take engineer.

I'm telling you, the Muppet Theater is EXOTIC entertainment for the residents of BSO, it fits perfectly!!!

I tried to sell this idea long ago but noone wanted to hear it.

Just want to say thank you to everyone who posted today for sharing your stories and info and scoops on new developments (that charcuterie at Oga's looks yum!). And to all of you who got there at 3am, you are officially bad-*****! I just got home from a grueling14 hour day at the office , but checking the updates on my phone for a minute or two here and there really brightened my day. I am SO EXCITED for our trip in November.

I'm telling you, the Muppet Theater is EXOTIC entertainment for the residents of BSO, it fits perfectly!!!

I tried to sell this idea long ago but noone wanted to hear it.

fullwidth.75684ff3.jpg

I for one would welcome a new Muppet Star Wars show.

If I had to rank the positions, I’d put engineer in the middle. Slapping the button as the gunner gets old really fast, so I’d happily take engineer.
What does the engineer do? And how difficult is it to pilot the ship? That’s the one I’m nervous about. I’d hate to screw up as the pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!