Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Aren‘t her current ones curved and slightly flat from the Rebels era? The ones Ashley showed today looked different.
I haven't seen the Ashley pic, the picture of the card I have seen seems to be the same design and shape, just silver

I swear Dok (Disney), you better give me a date for those Ahoska sabers, or I'm gonna have to go dark side in Batuu. The wookie will be first
Disney says fall. I watched a streamer yesterday ask and they didn't know yet.

Yesterday I had my first encounter of batuu merch outside of DHS. they have the 4 different journals that you can find at Dok's at the Emporium, it was surprising to me. I mean i understand they need to sell

I got reservation happy this morning so wanted to double check the rules. Our vacation friends did the opposite. Wanted to see in case there's any differences for covid etc
For Droid Depot
1. Does everyone on the reservation have to be a builder?
2. I saw the rule that a builder can have 1 guest, does that guest have to be on the reservation?

I got reservation happy this morning so wanted to double check the rules. Our vacation friends did the opposite. Wanted to see in case there's any differences for covid etc
For Droid Depot
1. Does everyone on the reservation have to be a builder?
2. I saw the rule that a builder can have 1 guest, does that guest have to be on the reservation?

Yes 1 reservation per person building

No

Going in Nov going to get a reservation but going to need more info if we get the show or not. I dont think it is worth the money without the actors

it looks like no Kembe and no ceremony, just the actual custom build
Makes me feel a little less worse about missing it by days.
We might try to go again in December. I wonder if they full fledged thing will be up by then.

It's like going to Diagon alley and buying a wandbut not doing Ollivanders :D I want the whole thing, light change, story, force feeling
Still cool you can customize your lightsaber and the space is really nice
So they’re not using any if the elements of the building/shop? They won’t do the whole thing with the crystal?
Are we thinking reservations at 6am eastern?

So they’re not using any if the elements of the building/shop? They won’t do the whole thing with the crystal?
Are we thinking reservations at 6am eastern?
From the video it looks like just building it and turning it on
Not sure what time they will open reservations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter