Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Argh! My trip doesn't start for another two weeks. Who can I bribe to hold one of these in the stockroom for me!?! :rotfl2:8-)

Ashley's autograph should be reasonably easy to get once things clear up and conventions start back up. She's really nice in person and I'd almost rather buy a regular one and have her sign it in front of me.

Ashley's autograph should be reasonably easy to get once things clear up and conventions start back up. She's really nice in person and I'd almost rather buy a regular one and have her sign it in front of me.

Yea, as of now she's set to be at Pensacon in Pensacola, FL in late Feb. That's about a hour from my hometown, good chance I'll go up there then to have her sign

My buddy had his R2 unit shipped home. One leg is not working now. They have replaced the batteries. took the leg off and reconnected. Is there anything else they could try?

I was able to get a reservation for 12/23 at 9:05pm for my son to build a lightsaber. Park closes at 8pm. Should I be concerned?

Does anyone know if you build a lightsaber..can you pick it up at the end of the day or do you have to walk around with it the rest of the time?

I believe that the parks are not holding items for guests since the reopening so you will have to carry the lightsaber with you - which can make for some really great pictures!

I believe that the parks are not holding items for guests since the reopening so you will have to carry the lightsaber with you - which can make for some really great pictures!
Thanks for the quick response. Is it difficult to ride the rides with one? They look pretty big!

Does anyone know if you build a lightsaber..can you pick it up at the end of the day or do you have to walk around with it the rest of the time?
Thanks for the quick response. Is it difficult to ride the rides with one? They look pretty big!
I did my lightsaber around 2. By then we already went on M&M RR, Toy Story, ROTR, Star Tours, SR. After that someone in my party held it as they didn't want to do TOT or Aerosmith. During Slinky, it fit under us although I was a little uncomfortable because I felt it was a tight fit. No issues on Alien Saucers.

I'd try and get it as late in the day as you can and try and do as much as you can.

And yeah, take your pictures with it in various parts of Galaxy's Edge.

I have my Savis reservation booked under my name instead of my husbands. Planning to surprise him as an early Christmas present but I didn’t want it to show up in his MDE app and ruin the surprise! Is this ok? It’s just the 2 of us so I figured it didn’t matter who’s name it was under?

You are allowed to bring one guest with you anyways. I signed up, paid and could have easily just handed it over to my family member who was with me.

Edit: You are a pretty great wife for doing that for your husband. :)

Our February trip currently has 10 am park opening and Savi’s available as early as 9:25 am. How many in our party could get into SWGE at that early time? Just the builder & guest or entire party (the rest just looking/standing around outside Savi’s)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter