Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Although, it is kinda up to the TSA agent at the checkpoint. They wouldn't let DH through with his sheathed light saber at the checkpoint, at LAX. There have been reports of people having to check the blades, there have been reports of people getting through but having to remove and check the hilt with their luggage, there have been reports of people getting through without any fuss.

The TSA is nothing but inconsistent. :sad2:

ETA: It was $68 to ship (from CA to FL) a lightsaber/sheath (they had to tape two of the long triangle tube boxes together around it) and a droid, keychain, holocron and a couple of kybercrystals (all this in a separate box). Two day ship, with insurance.

Not terrible to have all of that shipped and just not have to worry about "will I or won't I get through security" ... And cheaper than checking a bag

So, in, anyone want a black Kyber Crystal? :scared:

DH wants one, but is waiting to test his luck on them until July. DD is coming home for her BFF's wedding, and is bringing DH a Sith Holocron, and (hopefully) a black kyber crystals (he has green, purple, yellow and white for now). She's also going to bring us (full) bottles of Coke/etc from there, a map, and...whatever else I want her to get with that CM discount. :teeth: Gifts for our 20th wedding anniversary in August, you know. She said she picked up something from opening day for me (she got her CM opening pin) as well, but I have to wait until she's here. :teleport:

The only thing I've banned her bringing are the build your own lightsabers and droids, as I think it's important for the guys to have the experience when doing them. So we might go in December to the one at WDW, so DS can do those. Then DH can build another saber with a red or blue crystal, and I can do one with the other. DS can do one with whatever he wants. Then..maybe one last build to get the last type of saber, lol. So DH can have all 4.

Have anyone tried to get two guest to Savi's Workshop?
My wife, my 9 years old son and myself want to enter at once (because we only would buy one lightsaber).
Do you know if a CM will be able to get us 3 so the kid would be able to build the lightsaber and us be there to watch?

There is a black crystal on ebay - opening bid $499.99. And yes, it already has a bidder. Pretty sure both my DS are going to want a black one, too, but I'm not paying $500 for it! Also, the regular colors are going for $50.

@TheMaxRebo I clicked on the ebay black kyber crystal post - it took me to the twitter account. So I start looking at other posts on there, next thing I know I'm signing up for an account on Lego ideas to vote to get a Haunted Mansion set made for purchase. Quite the rabbit hole I went down, many thanks (I'm a huge HM fan, as well as Star Wars)!

There is a black crystal on ebay - opening bid $499.99. And yes, it already has a bidder. Pretty sure both my DS are going to want a black one, too, but I'm not paying $500 for it! Also, the regular colors are going for $50.
The black ones are pretty rare and you are taking a gamble when you by the red one if you will get a black one.

The black ones are pretty rare and you are taking a gamble when you by the red one if you will get a black one.
I guess they are pretty easy to find according to the video on post 322 - only watch if you want to know how.

My Star Wars list is getting longer. The loth cat has been added as Has a Holocron with Kybers. Oh and a toy landspeeder for my desk at work.

I already have a Monorail. a Starspeeder and the Night Bus. Maybe I should just hand Disney my paycheck

One positive I have had is I showed my daughter the Loth Cat and now she wants one of those more than a droid, and since that is cheaper, less for her to have to save up!

We have a Dauchsund dog as well as cats. I will not let him near it. He's a toy destroyer.

I did give him Kylo Ren dog toy so I could watch him destroy it. He ripped the cape off him and cried when my sister (his owner) took it away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter