Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Yes, that doesn't seems to be the problem. I switched blades with other saber my son have and nothing. I believe the problem is with the "core".
I'm so sorry! I wonder if other people are having any problems. If you end up calling, could you let us know what happens? Will be interesting to know how Disney handles this. Hope it works out for you!

I'm so sorry! I wonder if other people are having any problems. If you end up calling, could you let us know what happens? Will be interesting to know how Disney handles this. Hope it works out for you!

I called, here is what they answer:

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your email. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your new lightsaber. To better assist you please provide the following:

• Your complete name, address and daytime phone number, including country code if applicable.
  • A clear copy of the receipt (please be sure to include the bottom bar code of the receipt)
  • A photo of the item (displaying full view and damages/defect).

Once the needed information is received we will be happy to review. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.

Thank you,

I don't know how they think I'm going to be able to show on a photo the defect I mentioned... 🤔🤨

One thing that has me worried. I have seen in CM preview videos that merchandise that is SWGE branded not Batuu branded is inside Batuu during the previews. At Disneyland this merch was outside the land to keep with the immersion. I am not sure if this is only for the previews so cast can buy that merch too but not general guests or what. I just hope once officially open the stuff like that moves outside the land like at DL.

One thing that has me worried. I have seen in CM preview videos that merchandise that is SWGE branded not Batuu branded is inside Batuu during the previews. At Disneyland this merch was outside the land to keep with the immersion. I am not sure if this is only for the previews so cast can buy that merch too but not general guests or what. I just hope once officially open the stuff like that moves outside the land like at DL.
oh no I haven't seen that

Hey all. I am here at WDW and was told something I wasn’t sure if a) was true and b) y’all have heard. Was told that the only AP discounts on merch will be during the previews, that there won’t be a discount when SWGE opens for APs. Have y’all heard this?

Just noticed it in a video I watched today. I only saw it at the stands outside RotR not in the market but they had stuff that said "Landing 2019" and such.

Wow, really hope it’s just during this CM preview period. It would be a shame if they started letting things like this slip in after they worked so hard to create and immersive experience.

I think it makes sense during this Preview time that it is available inside the land. You don’t want it available to the general public now because it would all be gone by the time the land opened. Hopefully it’ll move to the proper places as of Aug 29th.

Hey all. I am here at WDW and was told something I wasn’t sure if a) was true and b) y’all have heard. Was told that the only AP discounts on merch will be during the previews, that there won’t be a discount when SWGE opens for APs. Have y’all heard this?
I think I’ve heard that Savi’s will never have an AP discount and the same with the Droid Depot. Is that what you mean?

This is true for the cm preview when it comes to savi and droid depot. They will only have discount on those experiences during preview, not sure about the rest of the merchandise

This is true for the cm preview when it comes to savi and droid depot. They will only have discount on those experiences during preview, not sure about the rest of the merchandise
Well Pooh......I guess if this is true for APs then I should have chosen Savi’s instead of the Cantina......I’m going to hold tight and wait for the AP Preview reviews to come out unless we hear otherwise before then. We are the last shift and the last day of previews because silly dh volunteered to work the weekend AP previews started before we found out the dates.

Been obsessively watching all the DHS Savi's videos I can find. I've seen 4 "lead gatherers," all men, all "older" - not all old but no "college kids." The 3 I heard introduce themselves all used the same name - Kenray? (sp) I thought they all presented well. There are more extra helpers there - almost too many. Curious to see if that changes after previews.

Been obsessively watching all the DHS Savi's videos I can find. I've seen 4 "lead gatherers," all men, all "older" - not all old but no "college kids." The 3 I heard introduce themselves all used the same name - Kenray? (sp) I thought they all presented well. There are more extra helpers there - almost too many. Curious to see if that changes after previews.
If you're familiar with the Disn Park Blogs live streams Mark Daniel will be one of the Gatherer;s. WDW decided to audition for the role from equity and non equity actors, a lot of people say it makes a big difference in delivery in comparison to DL .

If you're familiar with the Disn Park Blogs live streams Mark Daniel will be one of the Gatherer;s. WDW decided to audition for the role from equity and non equity actors, a lot of people say it makes a big difference in delivery in comparison to DL .

Cool! I had to go watch a quick video of Mark as a reminder of who he is, but he will be great. I haven't seen him in a Savi's video yet. Thanks for explaining about the auditions - the new guys are definitely actors - in a good way.

Regular Disneyland forum poster here, but was browsing the WDW forums. One big tip I can give you all in regards to merchandise is, if you want it, and it’s there, GET IT!!! So many things have sold out, and were out for so long! There have been some restocks here and there but it doesn’t last long. At Disneyland the big sell outs were: Kyber crystals, Porg puppets, droid backpacks, droid personality chips, certain droid colors, loth cats, rancor tooth boards, Porg mugs, metal gift cards, and some of the toys in Toydarian (I might have butchered that spelling).

I say this after I literally woke up this morning, drove to Anaheim and lucked into buying a droid backpack that has been sold out since opening weekend.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on how many legacy sabers one can buy? I heard it was one per person but I had promised to get my brother one for his birthday but I also wanted to pick up the ahsoka tano one which I heard has been constantly sold out.

Brother is a gold pass holder so couldnt register him and flying solo.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on how many legacy sabers one can buy? I heard it was one per person but I had promised to get my brother one for his birthday but I also wanted to pick up the ahsoka tano one which I heard has been constantly sold out.

Brother is a gold pass holder so couldnt register him and flying solo.
I have also heard one per customer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter