Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Is there going to be opening day merch like they had at DLR? I don’t remember seeing any announcements.

Is there going to be opening day merch like they had at DLR? I don’t remember seeing any announcements.
The only announcement so far is a Hondo Funko Pop at Once Upon a Time. No other announcements. But if there are I would think they will use Muppets store and Cargo Bay

Thats what I was thinking too. Maybe the announcement is coming today. You’d think they’d want to sell us anything that people didn’t buy at DLR :p Not everything said Disneyland on it.

Sorry if this has been before but are they taking walkups at Savi’s during the EEMH? My original date might not work if I have to reschedule flights. ☹️

Is there a “Limit of One” sign for the Spira gift cards?

In DL yesterday, we were limited to one each but went to more than one shop to purchase the total we needed.

I don’t know. I had walked away and the person I was with was able to get two. I was at the counter at the beginning so not sure if that was a factor.

When my 180 day hits what do I search under for the droid depot? Oga’s Is under dining but what about the depot?

I found it under a broad search but was wondering what it’s actually under to access it.

Thanks!

Anyone able to make an appointment at Droid Depot? I keep getting the oops page! :(

Reservations became available weeks ago and would all be sold out for the near future. Or is there some sort of new appointment thing now that has been added?

Reservations became available weeks ago and would all be sold out for the near future. Or is there some sort of new appointment thing now that has been added?

True for Savi's and Oga's but Droid Depot still has a lot of availability for September.

Not sure if this has been answered -are the droids eligible to be shipped home like other Disney merchandise? I'm looking at the sizes of them and would definitely like not having to factor that into packing up when leaving (more room for other souvenirs!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter